Hey Pin2win

fulsaasfan

I was hanging with your buddy Josh in a suite at the Iowa Cubs game on Saturday night. Your name came up when he said he was from Ogden.

Or instead of making a post to talk to him, just an idea here... message him? Not everyone gives a ****.

They seem me hating....geez you guys...

Get on Pin's level and them comment. Love ya Pin! Great time at the Vine last weekend...love them tacos!!

I come into this thread expecting to get some information on the wrestling team and it's a personal convo, what!? Preposterous I tell you!

Wow didn't think this was hawk report... I was in a hurry and posted on here instead of private message. Glad I haven't been posting on here as much.

Wow didn't think this was hawk report... I was in a hurry and posted on here instead of private message. Glad I haven't been posting on here as much.
fulsaasfan - unfortunately all the boards end up this way. Unfortunately some people find it impossible to be civil and show common courtesies. I appreciate the insight you bring to this board...thank you.

OBTW - to further add personal issues to this thread that have nothing to do with wrestling -- I'm moving to Hawaii in 2 months so I'll have to get all my wrestling info from the internet for the next year or two. I'll definitely miss the opportunities I've had these past 3 years to see some live wrestling. The time delay will be killer when trying to watch on the web (wish there was DVR capability for the internet).

Do you guys need to consider getting a room?? Or, at least e-mailing each other?

good first post seriously if this board was FILLED with new threads on a daily basis it MIGHT be a big deal but he knew I would check this who cares your only wasting your own time

Or instead of making a post to talk to him, just an idea here... message him? Not everyone gives a ****.

i went back roughly 10 pages to see if you have ever posted in the wrestling forum so i am curious to why you even care to bother making a comment on this thread. don't come in the wrestling forum

I was hanging with your buddy Josh in a suite at the Iowa Cubs game on Saturday night. Your name came up when he said he was from Ogden.

yea josh is a good buddy of mine from grade school to brewing beer in each others garages. wish i would of came now

cheers fulsa come back more often hopefully Jon will make me mod before next wrestling season to thin these idiots out of this forum

i went back roughly 10 pages to see if you have ever posted in the wrestling forum so i am curious to why you even care to bother making a comment on this thread. don't come in the wrestling forum

Could be because it lands on the main forums page. You dont have to go into the wrestling forum to see this thread.

So does this mean you wont be chiming in on the NBA playoff action this year? :D

So does this mean you wont be chiming in on the NBA playoff action this year? :D

yes i will if i can chime in on the topic but i wouldn't waste my time to bash someone for making a thread like this in the nba forum or create a new screen name for my first post on site

fulsa is one of the best contributors to this site i don't care if he labels his thread titles dog poop. be a shame for dumb members to stray fulsa from this site

Pin you are getting worked up! Everything's gonna be alright.)
Why do you want to be in control so badly anyways? Seriously, No Offense, but I think you would ban people just for disagreeing with you. We can't have a ban hammer happy mod around here. This already struggling wrestling board would thin out pretty quick.

I do agree with you that fulsaasfan is a great contributor and shouldn't be harassed.

Latest posts