Hey look....Willies to Texas Tech

Legit question: Doesn't he have to sit out this year?

No because he will be playing this upcoming season at JUCO, then transferring into T-TECH the following year to be a junior.

He's getting a full ride scholly offer to another Power-5 school that throws the ball having not played a down yet in JUCO. What does that say about his talent and potential? Yet cannot find the field at Iowa.

No because he will be playing this upcoming season at JUCO, then transferring into T-TECH the following year to be a junior.

He's getting a full ride scholly offer to another Power-5 school that throws the ball having not played a down yet in JUCO. What does that say about his talent and potential? Yet cannot find the field at Iowa.

can't find the field? maybe, found the field, but didn't know the plays?

The difference is Cleveland actually broke laws.

DW just made KF angry.

Hey, all I did was answer the guys question. You understand that, right? Perhaps you should go to the poster that compared Cleveland to Willies and ask why he made that apples to orange comparison instead of ripping on my post of a factual reply of statistics.

Can we skip to the part where he catches the dramatic touchdown in the National Championship Game and wins the Heisman and is the number one pick in the NFL Draft? Or would that be getting ahead of ourselves?

Oh my! So will we have to bump this thread in 2016 when he (hopefully) takes a snap at a D1 school!?

"Those words mean so much coming from one of the jonestown crew."

Well ok peanut farmer! Bashed by the mewcrew, I'm honored. Back under your bridge little clown troll.

Willes has talent, but he's a headcase. Unless he figures it out, learns to work hard and develops some self discipline, he'll never play a down of D-1 football again.

Dont care;
Bob sanders, yanda. Robert gallery, james ferentz, shawn considine. Bulaga, dallas clark. Sedrick
shaw, oj simpson

"Those words mean so much coming from one of the jonestown crew."

Well ok peanut farmer! Bashed by the mewcrew, I'm honored. Back under your bridge little clown troll.
BOP, just because you and a handful of your friends don't like KF bashing and subsequent other topics, that makes 'KF bashers' trolls to your ilk.
How do we, the increasing majority of HN who consider KF inadequate as coach these past years, consider you and your KF apologetic ilk? Yes, as trolls.

Here's an appropriate analogy (and one you've used): you and your ilk must be the Cyclone fans (KF fans, for sure) while everyone else who disagrees must be the Hawk fans.
Why? 'Cause we want Iowa to win ball games and don't care as much with personalities or philosophies as you do. We actually want to beat the Clones. We don't care as much with how it's done.

Last edited:
BOP, just because you and a handful of your friends don't like KF bashing and subsequent other topics, that makes 'KF bashers' trolls to your ilk.
How do we, the increasing majority of HN who consider KF inadequate as coach these past years, consider you and your KF apologetic ilk? Yes, as trolls.

Here's an appropriate analogy (and one you've used): you and your ilk must be the Cyclone fans (KF fans, for sure) while everyone else who disagrees must be the Hawk fans.
Why? 'Cause we want Iowa to win ball games and don't care as much with personalities or philosophies as you do. We actually want to beat the Clones. We don't care as much with how it's done.

Cant argue with that logic. No one should want to keep Ferentz around more than cyclone fans.

Is there a coach on the planet with a worse record against them?

Hey, all I did was answer the guys question. You understand that, right? Perhaps you should go to the poster that compared Cleveland to Willies and ask why he made that apples to orange comparison instead of ripping on my post of a factual reply of statistics.

Wasnt ripping on your post , just pointing out one of them many absurdities of Ferentz.

The guy was probably the most physically talented receiver he's ever had on the team and he wanted to come back but KF wouldn't let him, because he's too proud.

all while not being able to even beat ISU and not having enough talent to stay on the field against a middle of the pack sec team.

Last edited:
Wasnt ripping on your post , just pointing out one of them many absurdities of Ferentz.

The guy was probably the most physically talented receiver he's ever had on the team and he wanted to come back but KF wouldn't let him, because he's too proud.

all while not being able to even beat ISU and not having enough talent to stay on the field against a middle of the pack sec team.

Yeah, I hadn't had my coffee yet when I posted. I was a bit to strong in my reply.

Cant argue with that logic. No one should want to keep Ferentz around more than cyclone fans.

Is there a coach on the planet with a worse record against them?

I hadn't considered that angle. Holy moly. How many opposing coaches have a career losing record against the Clowns (minimum 5 games played) in the history of ISUx football?

I hadn't considered that angle. Holy moly. How many opposing coaches have a career losing record against the Clowns (minimum 5 games played), and still have a job, in the history of ISUx football?

Thought I'd expand on that a bit. The answer, I'm guessing, has to be "not many", though I can think of one.

I was skeptical that Willies would be an enormous success at Texas Tech, then I read that Ferentz has a losing record to Iowa State.

Latest posts