Hayden Fry

hawkdrummer1

Some media are reporting the Coach Fry is in failing health...possibly in hospice. RobHowe, do you know anything about this?

MODS - PUT UP A BLACK BACKGROUND. Let a period of 48 hours of mourning commence. No topics other than confirming the class commits and Coach Fry stories.

Man, Bump just passed, now Coach Fry. Tough week for Iowa fans. Really hope we win the Holiday Bowl in memory of them both

My most distinct memory of Hayden was when he announced his retirement. With tears in his eyes, he said "I'll always be a hawk"

RIP Hayden

I really don’t remember Hawkeye football before Hayden beat Nebraska. But he’s the reason I’ve been watching ever since.

In heaven there is no beer. Godspeed Hayden.

Does make me wonder how KF will honor him. Obviously KF loves him and has nothing but respect. A helmet decal doesnt seem like enough.

I knew this day was coming and that it would make me sad. He was the coach for my entire childhood and throughout my college years. So amazing what he accomplished at Iowa and all of the memories he brought to Hawk fans on the field and in his interviews, etc.

Latest posts