Hawks vs Jackrabbits game thread

How perfect do you want it

Spence to Bruce the Fourth for the long gain, plus possibly penalty yards

And another Jackrabbit writhing in pain hauled off the field to the sidelines

HUGE Hawkeye fan with a very nice silver chain and Hawkeye headband

Was just called a Trophy Husband by the cruel announcers

Sucks watching Georgia do to Oregon what Oregon would do to us, what we should have done to SDST… pretty sad how behind the curve this Iowa offense is. Sorry but Brian needs to go

Sucks watching Georgia do to Oregon what Oregon would do to us, what we should have done to SDST… pretty sad how behind the curve this Iowa offense is. Sorry but Brian needs to go
Oregon would be lucky to score a point. I'm not convinced the top five PAC-12 teams are better than the top five FCS programs. Not that the offense would have been any better. Maybe just a little given that Oregon is built to stop air raid offenses, not the run.

Better schedule Sister Marys School for the Blind the 1st game next season. We might score a TD.
Doubtful, I don't think BF is in to good with the big guy. Haven't seen any of his prayers being answered since being named offensive decoordinator so I doubt he'd score with or against a group of blind nuns.

You sir forget the 6-4 thriller vs Penn State

Nah, not the same. KF was trying to build this program and that was a program game to get them over the edge. That was a defensive battle as all, but, this is KF's like 24th season and they should not be at that point on offense. We celebrated that win because it was program defining at that time. We are not defining this 7-3 (FG and two safeties) against an FCS opponent who they should handle, even though SD St. is a legit team.

Latest posts