Hawks vs Jackrabbits game thread

spliff45

No Keagan Johnson, no Gavin Williams, Richman is a game time decision. Line has dropped to around -9.5/10 I think

Wouldn't shock me at all if they lose. Iowa doesn't do well without its 1s because the 2s never get any game experience under Kirk n Kids.

Another year of them stubbornly trying to justify petras as well. Oh boy.

There’s a real chance we lose this game. Our offense will not get 300 yards of offense. I think we pull it out 13-6.

My plan this year is to use the 5 minutes of real time the offense has the ball to take care of little things. Then get back and watch Taylor punt and the defense.

If you’re SDSU you come in thinking 14 wins the game. Petras will give you a TD with a dumb mistake so the only thing the offense needs to do is set up one big play all game and hit in the 4th.

If this is a one score in the 4th I’m on one asscheek.

If you’re SDSU you come in thinking 14 wins the game. Petras will give you a TD with a dumb mistake so the only thing the offense needs to do is set up one big play all game and hit in the 4th.

If this is a one score in the 4th I’m on one asscheek.
Offensive gameplan is simple too.

Dink and dunk down the field. Just like the last 20 plus years, IA will never stop it

Latest posts