Hawks v Hawks Game Thread?

Last night was the first time I was able to watch Iowa. Later I watched Wisconsin vs Tennessee. Talk about a contrast in style and athletic abilities. Does anybody ever graduate from Wisconsin? it seems like the same team from 2020 was on the floor.

It was my first time to see Harding play at this level. Fran has a POINT GUARD folks!!! Iowa will get a real test against Creighton and I will be anxious to see how he plays. I know Creighton is highly ranked so we will learn a lot about Iowa.

Overall I didn't think Iowa played outstanding vs Ala St. It was a tough first half until Sandfort went off near the end of the first half. Krikke (sp) had a tough night shooting. He needs to work on free throws. I liked; near the end of the game, Fran had Harding, Bowen, and Ladje (sp) on the floor at the same time. You have two guys that can penetrate and pass off to a real good athlete in Ladje.

Going back to Wisconsin. It is Iowa's first conference away game. Iowa's one weakness last night was rebounding. They'll need to clean that area up. Kohl and Crowl will dominate if Iowa doesn't. I think Wisconsin has plateaued. Same team, same level of ability and around a 11-9 or 10-10 conference record. Pretty much Vanilla Wisconsin.

Latest posts