Hawks look to start win streak of one at Breslin game thread

Joe need to find ways to be productive without shooting well.

Defense, spacing, passing, nothing looked good about him today except some rebounds.

His two dribbles to the paint and stop self destruct has to end. Where is his step backs, Euro steps, pro hops? The two dry spells they had included missques from jw.

Here we go.

Fouling never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever fucking works.

Never ever ever.

Get on the goddamn bus and go back to the hotel.

Iowa blew this one, we’re better, but we’re also half the team we used to be. Valiant effort, let’s get the last 2 at home

But very frustrating to see Iowa have the advantage for the majority the game, only to shell up in the last 3min. They had a chance to do something they haven't in nearly 15 years...

Here is one from Capt. Obvious. We have two wing men on the floor, we win, Garza gets doubled, then feasts on assists and JW and JT cut MSU apart. If we are healthy I would love to play them in the BT Tourney. We are better.
I am really disappointed in Joe W. Late in the season. Yes, I know he was targeted after Fitz got hurt.

Joe need to find ways to be productive without shooting well.

Defense, spacing, passing, nothing looked good about him today except some rebounds.

His two dribbles to the paint and stop self destruct has to end. Where is his step backs, Euro steps, pro hops? The two dry spells they had included missques from jw.
Wiese just doesn’t have blow by speed. He doesn’t. Good athlete but average in the Big. Without his shot, below average.

Latest posts