Hawks Have stolen Clones Thunder

Niang post game quotes (from the DM Register):

“Man, don’t even get me started,â€￾ Georges Niang said of the prayer that came off an inbounds pass with 2 seconds on the shot clock. “The guy shoots 31 percent from 3-point range. He gets two big 3s in the second half."

“I’m so aggravated losing like that. That’s the worst way to lose, by someone closing their eyes and throwing it up.â€￾

Nice sportsmanship there, Mr. B-Cup.

what's the story with the above picture? i assume the one with him and the coffee cup is his? how about the picture he's walking in front of - obviously the 3 pointer is photoshopped - is the SI cover too? how was it originally and where was it posted - i checked his twitter and didn't see anything. i see one on 'notgeorgeniang'........but that is a spoof account....i assume...

It originally is a picture of him drinking is coffee looking at that poster, which is a picture of him finishing over Iowa players I believe in a game. Now @HeavensHawkeye always photoshops other things where that "poster" was.

It originally is a picture of him drinking is coffee looking at that poster, which is a picture of him finishing over Iowa players I believe in a game. Now @HeavensHawkeye always photoshops other things where that "poster" was.

is this the original??

520JnS53.jpeg

“Man, don’t even get me started,” Georges Niang said of the prayer that came off an inbounds pass with 2 seconds on the shot clock. “The guy shoots 31 percent from 3-point range. He gets two big 3s in the second half."

“I’m so aggravated losing like that. That’s the worst way to lose, by someone closing their eyes and throwing it up.”

This mentality is ISU from top to bottom. It is never anything they do that causes results. The other team gets lucky, the refs steal it, Bob Bowlsby. The fault never lies with them.

“Man, don’t even get me started,â€￾ Georges Niang said of the prayer that came off an inbounds pass with 2 seconds on the shot clock. “The guy shoots 31 percent from 3-point range. He gets two big 3s in the second half."

“I’m so aggravated losing like that. That’s the worst way to lose, by someone closing their eyes and throwing it up.â€￾

Perhaps if there were someone playing defense it could maybe hold "the guy" to his 31%. The only one who plays more than matador defense is Thomas and he does a lot of holding; well, add McKay to that when he plays as he contests every shot trying to block it.

The ISU mentality...

Everyone shoots lights out against us. We just have bad luck. Even bad offensive teams shoot lights out against us. It has nothing to do with our defense. There's nothing else we can do. The Earth tilts during the opponents shots to make sure they go in. Everyone is out to get us.

The ISU mentality...

Everyone shoots lights out against us. We just have bad luck. Even bad offensive teams shoot lights out against us. It has nothing to do with our defense. There's nothing else we can do. The Earth tilts during the opponents shots to make sure they go in. Everyone is out to get us.

If Iowa State finishes in the bottom half of their conference will they be in the NIT? They have beat a couple of good teams, but they last part of their schedule looks pretty tough.

If Iowa State finishes in the bottom half of their conference will they be in the NIT? They have beat a couple of good teams, but they last part of their schedule looks pretty tough.

The NCAA loves their RPI...actually a good thing for us this year. And Iowa State's RPI is going to be very high if they just win their home games against TCU, Kansas State and Oklahoma State. Those other 4 games against highly regarded teams won't impact their RPI much at all even if they lose them all...current RPI is 13.

If Im reading it right, Iowa State's best road win was @Cincinnati. RPI 64, KenPom 31

ISU's remaining road games are Baylor, WV, and Kansas. At this point you gotta assume those are all 3 losses. If they win out at home and lose out on the road they end up 10-8 in the Big 12, 21-10 overall. Should easily get them into the tournament, but yikes that is nowhere near expectations.

If Im reading it right, Iowa State's best road win was @Cincinnati. RPI 64, KenPom 31

ISU's remaining road games are Baylor, WV, and Kansas. At this point you gotta assume those are all 3 losses. If they win out at home and lose out on the road they end up 10-8 in the Big 12, 21-10 overall. Should easily get them into the tournament, but yikes that is nowhere near expectations.

They could still win their conference tournament. And that's not meant as a jab at Iowa State fans. I know a lot of good people that are Iowa State fans. They really get into the Big 12 Tournament and make a big weekend of it in Kansas City. That's cool. Have some fun! But don't overstate the value of winning the Big 12 Tournament. That's all I ask.

Loved watching the Clowns loose to TexTech. To make it better ESPN flashed their promo for the Iowa - Indiana game in the corner about every 5 minutes.

Little reminders.......

Turned on KXNO late last night around 11:30 and I thought that the host of the national program began the news clip about the Indiana game by referring to "Iowa State." Not 100% sure, but pretty certain.

Latest posts