***Hawkeyes Humiliate the Hoosiers: Official Game Thread***

Other teams aren't just getting lucky..that's pretty arrogant. They are getting good looks. If you get enough uncontested shots, then sprinkle in a little good fortune...you shoot 8-11 on 3's lol its both bad defense and yes some luck.

Exactly.

Get torched time and time again, at some point you have to question the defense.

Everyone on here is going to **** and moan. That's fine. But the team I see tonight is playing much better than the last 4 games. We may lose tonight, but we'll be fine playing like this going forward. Teams are not going to shoot like this from 3 on a normal basis.

Seriously??? Teams shoot like this all year.

The only concerning thing for me is that while opponents have our tape and have obviously made a plan for us...we haven't self scouted or made adjustments to correct our deficiencies. If we have, then we have simply hit our ceiling and that's fine. I don't think we have hit our ceiling. We need to communicate better on defense, extend the defense a little farther, have woody step a couple steps farther from under the hoop, and play physical.

The only concerning thing for me is that while opponents have our tape and have obviously made a plan for us...we haven't self scouted or made adjustments to correct our deficiencies. If we have, then we have simply hit our ceiling and that's fine. I don't think we have hit our ceiling. We need to communicate better on defense, extend the defense a little farther, have woody step a couple steps farther from under the hoop, and play physical.
Being this far into Fran's tenure this should never happen.

If you can't adjust what teams do to you, you either need to recruit better players or get out of town.

Annnnd the route is on. Iowa still sucks and Indiana is for real.

Remember when Hawkeye Nation made fun of Indiana for being a paper tiger?

This is the EEE-PIT-O-MEE of "PRETENDER​"

Latest posts