***Hawkeyes Humiliate the Hoosiers: Official Game Thread***

I don't understand why we insist on staying in the zone when we are getting burnt from deep. Man to man is the clear way to go.

We're too slow to stay with them man-to-man. They drove on us nonstop when we were in it. In zone, well, we're too slow to play that, too. Just giving them a (traditionally) lower percentage shot? I don't know. They're schooling us no matter what.

You can let a team shoot wide open 3's all game and chances are they don't shoot 50% or better so the "open looks" argument only goes so far.

Everyone on here is going to **** and moan. That's fine. But the team I see tonight is playing much better than the last 4 games. We may lose tonight, but we'll be fine playing like this going forward. Teams are not going to shoot like this from 3 on a normal basis.

It is what it is...as bad as we've been playing on defense..as cold as we shoot it..we are still in every game. It's maddening lol

not crazy about Fran's scheme...never have been. When Jok and Uthoff were hot we looked great. Without that...not so much

Other teams aren't just getting lucky..that's pretty arrogant. They are getting good looks. If you get enough uncontested shots, then sprinkle in a little good fortune...you shoot 8-11 on 3's lol its both bad defense and yes some luck.

Latest posts