***Hawkeyes Humiliate the Hoosiers: Official Game Thread***

Everyone was to early jumping on the Baer bandwagon. Do NOT give him a scholly. We can find way better players

Woody lets a guy have 2 uncontested 3s and then in transition Jok leaves the ball to guard against guy in the corner leading to another uncontested jumper. If frame wants to win this Wagner and Williams need to play more than woody and baer.

I wish somebody would hit jock itch in the face with the basketball!!! We've got to lead the country in missed lay ups!! Just don't understand that!

Same story. It is getting old. The Hoosiers are shooting 62.5% while the Hawks are shooting 42.3%. The only reason this game is close is free throws. It's like Wisconsin all over again.

Uthoff can't handle... I think that's what teams have figured out.... Play him tight and just force him into a jump shooter.

All kinds of holes in our defense. I thought teams are shooting out of their minds against us and they are and it's easier to do that when you get to play horse from 3 against us. Gotta D up!

I absolutely HATE​ this lineup. Any combo of Wagner and Uhl is a recipe for giving up offensive rebounds and bad offense.

Iowa guards are as much liabilities as contributors. After 4 years, they still make really, really dumb decisions driving the ball. I will not miss Clemmons or Gesell, at all.

It's ridiculous how teams are shooting the three against us. Why can't a team have a bad game shooting against us for once?

I don't understand why we insist on staying in the zone when we are getting burnt from deep. Man to man is the clear way to go.

Indiana shooting 7 for 8 from 3? Wtf

Thats great shooting but speaks to the looks they're getting. We can't stop penatration and they continue to find the guy who our help defender has to leave. Combine that with the 2 uncontested Woody gave up.

They are making their open 3's and contested 3's. It gets so frustrating watching other teams not miss.

Latest posts