***Hawkeyes Humiliate the Hoosiers: Official Game Thread***

For pete's sake...can we just end this season already....this team needs to be done playing bball....they look like they don't care.

Do the merciful thing and shut the 2015-2016 Hawks down tourney committee.

So glad they keep showing all the d bags in Assembly Hall getting ready to celebrate...

Why? They cheer for a championship caliber team who is playing like they are champions. I envy the shi!t out them having the opportunity to be a fan of a team with heart that went out and proved all the idiots wrong and earned every drop of the championship. When they were in position to seize the moment, they stepped up to the plate rather than wet their pants and gave up.

This Iowa team is turning out to be one of the most disappointing, embarrassingly weak-minded teams in all of college basketball. Their rise and fall is jaw-dropping and they will not win another game this year. They quit.

I'm not going to pick on the guys..they are trying...its just hard to accept reality....momentum is a blessing AND a curse....we are on the wrong side of things...big time

I'm checking out. I can't watch this anymore and keep my sanity. This is such an embarrassment.

Iowa equals

th

It couldn't be any more clear who has vision. The big ten championship has been laid in front of us 4 games in a row and we are afraid to take it...Indiana has the chance to grab it and they aren't going to waste the opportunity. Take notes Fran. This is what a big ten champion looks like.

For the first time this year. I think I'm turning off the game early.

It's pathetic and that's not hyperbole. This team doesn't play defense, doesn't rebound, can't shoot and have way too many unforced errors. Basically, the exact opposite of how they were earlier in the season. Are we sure Jok didn't knock up Uthoff's fiance or something??

Latest posts