Hawkeyes - Badgers game prediction

Worst loss of the KFz era, (post 1999) mark it down.

I'd love nothing more than to be completely wrong...but I have bad vibe about this one.

Feeling just the opposite, so many naysayers and doubters that I think Iowa will play well and might even win......Kinda reminds me of the '09 Ohio St. game where everyone thought Iowa had no shot...They did not end up winning the game, but they played better than anyone expected. Who knows how that even plays out if Stross didn't have the dropsies.

Way too many people think that Russell Wilson is still the QB there. Tolzien or the dude who collected a paycheck backing up Peyton Manning in Indy are not there, this isn't going to be some name-the-score beat down.

Worst loss of the KFz era, (post 1999) mark it down.

I'd love nothing more than to be completely wrong...but I have bad vibe about this one.

It's always better to be optimistic in life, even in the down times. So much better mentally, and physically.

That being said;

When you remove the emotion from making a prediction, and look over the facts, Iowa's defense hasn't been able to stop any strong running game yet this year, minus one strong half in the Pitt game. Our guys have struggled to tackle all year long. Nothing short of a blizzard will slow the WI run game. I do think our guys can come out inspired, and maybe make it a game for a little while, but Gordon is going to get his yards, and he's going to break one. Can we rebound from it?

WI has a strong defense. They lost a lot from last year, but a sign of a good coaching staff is reloading. While they've done this against a weak schedule, look at what our staff has done against just as, if not weaker, competition.

Maybe I'll be wrong (which is why they play the game), but my feeling is WI beats us down. And unlike MN, they won't call off the dogs.

The mildcats beat the bad-gers by 6. Iowa beat the mildcats by 41. That means Iowa should beat the bad-gers by 47 based on score comparison

24-17 Iowa

Iowa has a 4th and 4 at there own 40 with 4 minutes left and they run a successful fake punt to get a first down. Iowa closes out the game with a 7 point victory and it becomes KF's way of sticking out the middle finger.:)

I'll be the first to go

Badgers 37

Hawkeyes 24

And we spend a lot of time talking about the announcers; the refs and their over-rated defense after the game.

68072b7f5e946c353d82d7b216e83acca8b76271_full.jpg

Gentlefans and young boys with acne, I have a message for you.

REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY IS HOW WE WIN THIS GAME! Whenever we fans are convinced we are going to win, we lose. Whenever we are convinced we are going to lose, we win. So keep predicting a loss if you want us to win. Guys, this is SCIENCE.

Do-it.png