Hawkeyes - Badgers game prediction

Not sure how you all think this WI team is going to beat the Hawks by 40 in Kinnick. An offense that can't respond, WR that don't get open, QB who dumps it off because WR are not wide open, Slow developing runs to Weisman, poor punt game....that's just the offense....and that is 1/2 of it. On defense, Iowa hasn't held the edges to anyone this year, LBs' are not effective and MGIII.

Iowa will show some guts in this game cause they really have no other choice.

Laying down and dying is recipe for disaster in more ways than one. I could not agree more.

I will say WI by a TD at this point, but hey they lost against a really bad NW team that Iowa destroyed. There is hope goll dang it!

Wisconsin 28
Iowa 20

Wisconsin has an incredible defense this year. Forget about Gordon. Iowa will have a tough time moving the ball against the Badgers defense...similar to our problems moving the ball last season against Michigan State.

Wis - 52
Iowa - 17

And... we lose out the rest of the season including the bowl without sunshine playing.

Season ends 7-6

I have to wait until Wednesday at least to make a prediction. I have to wipe out the previous game from my mind first.

Check down Ruddock wouldn't throw to wide open wr anyway he doesn't have confidence in his noodle arm to do it

Wisconsin kicker breaks record for field goal attempts in a game. We win 21-18 on a fumble recover for a td, a pick 6, and a 1 yard td run by Weisman set up by another fumble.

The Badgers have the #1 defense in the B1G giving up only 15 points per game. I fear a 35-10 beatdown. I hope I'm wrong.

Wisconsin 34
Iowa 20

This is the exact score I was going to predict. In the end, I think Wisconsin's offense is going to be too much for this year's Iowa defense, and I don't have enough faith that Iowa's offense can do enough to keep up (and keep Wisconsin's O on the sidelines for long stretches).

That said, this game being in Kinnick, I give Iowa a puncher's chance.

If Beathard starts, or plays early we have a chance. If Checkdown Charlie (AKA Rudock) is in no way. I watched the Nebraska/Wisconsin game, we have to keep their offense off the field, we can't stop them.

WI 50+
IA 21 (mop up scores)

save one game and one half (NW and 2nd half of Pitt), io was defense has done NOTHING to show it can stop a offense with a strong running game.

Luckilu NW and IL had QBs that were coming back from injury and rusty.

WI has a strong staff and program, they will have a strong game plan. Can you say same thing about us? We all point to last years OSU game as last time we had a legit scheme. And we still lost.

I Am done getting my hopes up with this staff and team. We are 9 games into the season, we are what we are. Average to below average.

We Talk about making WI pass the ball, but same could be said against MN, and their QB tore us apart.

Guess that's why they play the game. See what happens. Just gets old seeing some reactions. We get so high off of a hawk win, blocking out the rest of the season and evidence...that we crash hard the next week

After watching Wiscy manhandle Nebby. I don't see us having any chance at stopping Gordon (hopefully I'm wrong), but while my doubt increased for this coming weekend I feel much better about the Nebby game.

Hate to say it, but our defense better stop Gordon or it could get ugly quick. Never know which team is going to show up.

Wisky 38
Iowa 14