Hawkeyes - Badgers game prediction

M

mysteron

I'll be the first to go

Badgers 37

Hawkeyes 24

And we spend a lot of time talking about the announcers; the refs and their over-rated defense after the game.

If we dont find some way to slow down Melvin Gordon its going to be a very long day for our Hawks.

31-30 Iowa. A fitting exorcism to the 3 ton demon Hutt monkey named Bert that's been on this program's proverbial back since 2010.

I'm thinking happy thoughts. Unicorns and rainbows.

Wisconsin 10
Iowa 27

Melvin Gordon will become the first running back in FBS to run for back-to-back 300 yard games (may even get 400 again). Iowa's run defense (80th) is nothing compared to what Nebraska's was (20th) BEFORE Gordon ran roughshod all over them. Iowa rush defense in for a LONG day. Sorry, but this Iowa team hasn't beaten 1 single good team this year. And the teams that have beaten Iowa are awful (ISU), bad (Maryland), and mediocre (Minnesota). Every time Iowa has something big in front of them the past 5 years, they come out flat and fall on their face. They've shown nothing recently to prove otherwise. This is business as usual for Kirk, just as ISU, Pitt, NW, Maryland, MN, IL were. GOD I hope they "reverse the curse" on Saturday! Just hard to believe it right now.

Wisconsin 37
Iowa 17

Last edited:
Gonna go against the grain here:

Iowa 24 - Wisconsin 21. A missed FG In the first half is costly for Wisconsin.

If that punk gets 100 yards in the Iowa game at Kinnick, I will personally give all in attendance a One Hundred Dollar Bill.....

If the impossible happens, just contact me for your just reward.....

Hawks Win.....

:cool:

I don't see us scoring more than 10 points against them. The people predicting we score 30, please tell me what you're smoking, it must be out of this world. We put up a whopping 16 points through 3 quarters against Illinois' defense, which is one of the worst in college football. That was with zero pressure on Checkdown Rudock. He will get pressure Saturday, and they likely won't have to blitz to get it, and we all know what happens when he feels pressure. Teams have gotten the edge on our defense all year at will, and our linebackers are nonexistent. Don't say that Stave can't throw either, they likely won't have to, and Leidner supposedly couldn't throw either, and he embarrassed us.

We beat Northwestern.

Northwestern beat Wisconsin.

Therefore, it stands to reason we will beat Wisconsin by something like 48. Lowdermilk accounts for 3 turnovers, concusses Gordon knocking him out of the game, and seals his place in the Hawkeye Hall of Fame.

We beat Northwestern.

Therefore, it stands to reason we will beat Wisconsin by something like 48. Lowdermilk accounts for 3 turnovers, concusses Gordon knocking him out of the game, and seals his place in the Hawkeye Hall of Fame.

Now this is one hell of a scenario.

Not sure how you all think this WI team is going to beat the Hawks by 40 in Kinnick.
Iowa will show some guts in this game cause they really have no other choice. Laying down and dying is recipe for disaster in more ways than one.

I will say WI by a TD at this point, but hey they lost against a really bad NW team that Iowa destroyed. There is hope goll dang it!

Gordon gets hit by a scooter on his way to the game and plays poorly, hawks win 24-10. The IC cops never solve the case.

We beat Northwestern.

Excellent analytic thinking, Ken.....

:rolleyes:

Could there ever be a better time for payback from that fake punt....

I was shocked, almost as shocked as the NorthWestern State game winning shot.....

Latest posts