Hawkeyegamefilm

Considering the level of detail and his job history, Matt Bowen is the obvious choice. I don't know for sure, but that would be my first guess.

can't be Matt. well, he could be i guess, but why would he hide his identity like he has? Matt talks the Hawks all the time on twitter, it would be kind of weird for him to constantly be switching back and forth. whoever it is, he is someone who has incredible access to the program and knows the staff.

again, the dude does an incredible job, whoever he is. wish he'd be able to do some write-ups on the draft-ability of the current Hawkeye seniors.

Are we sure he was a d back? I was thinking he was a former d lineman for some reason.

pretty sure when he started posting breakdowns on here he said he was a former D1 D-back and NFL scout. but he never specifically said he was a former Hawk, though he has great access to the program and players. Morehouse and Jon both apparently have met him, so it's not like he has some crazy secret identity.

Derek Pagel

Was in the Des Moines area for awhile did NFL front office work and/or scouting before and if I am not mistaken I think he went back to it.

When Jon was living in Des Moines I know he liked going to former players in the area for breakdowns for the website.

Last edited:

Latest posts