Hawkeyegamefilm

Crap. You guys apparently scared him off. From Jon's feature on the front page on the prediction of two Iowa first-rounders next year:

"HawkeyeGameFilm, our former in house film analyst who has graduated to scouting for an NFL organization, said ..."

Thanks a lot, everyone who pushed to find out who he is/was. His analysis will be sorely missed around here.

Last edited:
Crap. You guys apparently scared him off. From Jon's feature on the front page on the prediction of two Iowa first-rounders next year:

"HawkeyeGameFilm, our former in house film analyst who has graduated to scouting for an NFL organization, said ..."

Thanks a lot, everyone who pushed to find out who he is/was. His analysis will be sorely missed around here.

blame the delta bravos. of which i am a member, not just a client.

While I know it's not Merton Hanks I kind of wish it was. He was one of my favorite Hawks. He's to busy handing out fines as the uniform police for the NFL. I guess the chicken neck helped prepare him to see all the players on the field.

He was a good Hawk and a good pro, but he still should have knocked that ball down just before half against OSU instead of going for the interception. I'm just sayin'....

Latest posts