Hawkeyegamefilm

Yeah but if we out him then he can lose his job with the NFL team and work for Hawkeyenation and make the big bucks here.

It really shouldnt be that big of a deal to people. Why is it a big deal?

Guy obviously knows his stuff and wants his identity to be kept secret.

Who says it's a big deal? It's not like it's consuming anyone's lives. It's just a little idle curiosity.

If his dome was getting burned then there is a 50/50 change Hawkeyegamefilm is the United States Capitol Building, whose numerous cracks caused by weather are getting repaired for the first time this summer. The repairs have been described as a "face lift" for the building.

It really shouldnt be that big of a deal to people. Why is it a big deal?

Guy obviously knows his stuff and wants his identity to be kept secret.

what the hell else is there to do this time of year? if he really wanted to keep it that much of a secret, he wouldn't have already let some reporters know who he is. is this threatening his career? are you HGF? isn't it fun to speculate? maybe not for you, but it is for me.

what the hell else is there to do this time of year? if he really wanted to keep it that much of a secret, he wouldn't have already let some reporters know who he is. is this threatening his career? are you HGF? isn't it fun to speculate? maybe not for you, but it is for me.

Christ, I'd take this speculation over whether or not the basketball team flopped because Marble's a ballhog or because half the team was banging the same girl. This is harmless, and as the joke posts illustrate, can be much more entertaining.

If his dome was getting burned then there is a 50/50 change Hawkeyegamefilm is the United States Capitol Building, whose numerous cracks caused by weather are getting repaired for the first time this summer. The repairs have been described as a "face lift" for the building.

Dammit, bring back the LIKE button already!!!

We should start a petition that Hawkeyegamefilm reveal himself (or herself, keep an open mind, fellas) to us! Will someone with a CyFan acct go over there and ask those guys which is the best online tool to start a petition? I googled it and there are a surprising number of options - I'm thinking the CyFan crew will have some good input/advice on which of them are most effective.

Alternate theory: what if Hawkeyegamefilm is not a "he" OR a "she" but an "it"?

Think about it - it could be an extremely complex non-determinate finite automaton developed by our very own JDMiller during his spare time. Input = hours of Hawkeye game file, Output = stunningly lucid and insightful analysis. If you abstract the game of football into a series of states and functions to move between said states, I think it could be done (especially if Jon has an advanced degree in Comp Sci or extensive knowledge of lexical analyzers - perhaps from the NSA? Can anyone confirm?)

We should start a petition that Hawkeyegamefilm reveal himself (or herself, keep an open mind, fellas) to us! Will someone with a CyFan acct go over there and ask those guys which is the best online tool to start a petition? I googled it and there are a surprising number of options - I'm thinking the CyFan crew will have some good input/advice on which of them are most effective.

Actually you can tell he's not a woman by the way he has knowledge of football.

Alternate theory: what if Hawkeyegamefilm is not a "he" OR a "she" but an "it"?

Think about it - it could be an extremely complex non-determinate finite automaton developed by our very own JDMiller during his spare time. Input = hours of Hawkeye game file, Output = stunningly lucid and insightful analysis. If you abstract the game of football into a series of states and functions to move between said states, I think it could be done (especially if Jon has an advanced degree in Comp Sci or extensive knowledge of lexical analyzers - perhaps from the NSA? Can anyone confirm?)
This sounds like the ground breaking recruiting tool Jon has been developing for the last five years

what if i told you he wasn't a DB after all???

a-Ochoa03.jpg

Latest posts