Hate mongering.

hawkfan1319

I will prob get backlash for this but I'm tired of all the PSU crap on here. I'm sure the victims just want to move on and have this story behind them.
All the classless crap being spread on this site is getting old. Yes we get it. People screwed up big. Let it go. Death and prison and millions of dollars have been handed down as punishment with more to come.

What makes you sure the victims just want to move on?

I happen to think you're 100% wrong, but it's your opinion so thanks for sharing.

All the classless crap being spread on this site is getting old. Yes we get it. People screwed up big. Let it go. Death and prison and millions of dollars have been handed down as punishment with more to come.

The death penalty, literally, was handed down somewhere? I missed that. If you mean an old man dying of cancer as being 'death handed down', I'd disagree on that.

We are talking about one of the more evil cover ups in like...American history. A pedophile, a known pedophile, was allowed to escape justice in the late 1990's because at least four powerful men at Penn State felt like concealing his crimes. And then he kept on committing the same crimes and shattering lives forever.

Yeah, people are ****** off about that.

I will prob get backlash for this but I'm tired of all the PSU crap on here. I'm sure the victims just want to move on and have this story behind them.

I wish Jon would take a look at your past posts and ban you for adding nothing to the conversation and only trying to start arguments.

I'm actually pretty impressed about how reasonable/reserved the discussion has been. Sure, there are the usual jagoff posters, but I just scroll through those. Compared to the type of meltdown that ensues when Ferentz punts on a 4th-and-4 from the 40, this is actually pretty calm.

In a free country if you don't want to go on message boards and read about "PSU crap" you don't have to. I doubt there will be a bigger story in sports in my lifetime than this and the fallout is just starting. If you don't want to read about "PSU crap" anytime soon I suggest not going on any college sports websites or message boards. Just a thought

The title of your thread is misleading.

It would be "hate mongering" if people were saying things like all Penn State alums love pedophilia. Untrue statements that are hateful of the group as a whole would fit into that category.

The vitriol directed at Paterno, Curly, Schultz, Spanier, and the blinders wearing faction of Penn State football fans is based on both words and actions and is totally appropriate considering what has transpired. Just my opinion.

i bet if it was ur kids it wouldnt be crap....grow up or buy a " we are ped state" shirt...just like life is full of choices dont read the post

I will prob get backlash for this but I'm tired of all the PSU crap on here. I'm sure the victims just want to move on and have this story behind them. All the classless crap being spread on this site is getting old. Yes we get it. People screwed up big. Let it go. Death and prison and millions of dollars have been handed down as punishment with more to come.
I wish Jon would take a look at your past posts and ban you for adding nothing to the conversation and only trying to start arguments.

Rabble Rabble Rabble is how you people sound.

i bet if it was ur kids it wouldnt be crap....grow up or buy a " we are ped state=" shirt...just like life is full of choices dont read the post
=

No I would take my millions of dollars and try to move on with my families lives. Also I would never randomly let my children shower alone at a campus. No one seems to ever bring that up.

Hell Scorpio weren't you suppose to bomb the campus and lynch the whole staff by now?

why single me out? I never advocated violence against psu's campus.
I just loathe all of the people involved, and hope that "an eye for an eye" is the type of justice meted out.

i agree wity jon 100%. honestly with the size of this cover up and the cloak of honor they hid under I think the large number if threads makes sense. I don't choose to read all of them though.

07-22-2012 03:39 PMhawkfan1319
Quote:
Originally Posted by CountryHawk5
i bet if it was ur kids it wouldnt be crap....grow up or buy a " we are ped state=" shirt...just like life is full of choices dont read the post
=

No I would take my millions of dollars and try to move on with my families lives. Also I would never randomly let my children shower alone at a campus. No one seems to ever bring that up.

You think it's the parents fault then?

07-22-2012 03:39 PMhawkfan1319Quote:Originally Posted by CountryHawk5 i bet if it was ur kids it wouldnt be crap....grow up or buy a " we are ped state=" shirt...just like life is full of choices dont read the post=No I would take my millions of dollars and try to move on with my families lives. Also I would never randomly let my children shower alone at a campus. No one seems to ever bring that up.You think it's the parents fault then?

Nope just stating a fact that I would never let my young children randomly shower in the football facilities at the University.

Rabble Rabble Rabble...

Latest posts