Hate mongering.

Don't disagree with Team Legend if you do you are a troll.

Clearly, the majority of Team Legend posters didn't take a debate class in high school learning that it's OK for other opinions to be heard.

Just an FYI, you can argue without name calling.

Cheerio! and Good Day!

Save your hate for another day...and stop preaching about other opinions being heard while railing against those with opinions that don't agree with yours...

For someone that doesn't like this topic being talked about very much 1319 sure has rabble rabble rabbled about it alot.

Oh lynch mob either burn the campus down, and lynch the whole staff , or move on with your lives.

shhhhh. You look silly.

This is the biggest sports controversy in our lifetimes. Is there another topic on a sports message board in July that piques your interest? Go there instead.

You are not required to read all of this.

A couple of my friends were raped when they were younger.. The guy got some jail time but nothing big. There was no media attention and no millions for them. I think these families will do fine because I have seen it myself. move on.

I work with trauma patients. Stop.

A couple of my friends were raped when they were younger.. The guy got some jail time but nothing big. There was no media attention and no millions for them. I think these families will do fine because I have seen it myself. move on.
I work with trauma patients. Stop.

Life is trauma but I'm sure you have tons of stories where they didnt get this media attention or millions of dollars.

Life is trauma but I'm sure you have tons of stories where they didnt get this media attention or millions of dollars.

So now you're bent because it made the news and PSU has the funds to get their a$$es sued (not to mention pay without it killing them)?

Edit: Why am I feeding the troll...shame on me.

Alright legends I will give up . Your main opinion trolling wins. May god have mercy on anyone's soul who has differing opinions.

Obviously Racer you have never met anyone suffering from anxiety.

For someone that doesn't like this topic being talked about very much 1319 sure has rabble rabble rabbled about it alot.
Just telling the lynch mob to put up or shut up.

Man you are one hell of an ignorant person. Lynch mob? What the hell do you expect when people have recently learned one of the most respected me in history of collegiate sports was known to have covered up the rape of children. The cover up led to more victims and you come here complaining that people are ****** and demanding swift action and a punitive punishment? Ive seen it all...you are freaking crazy. Seriously nuts...talk about misguided anger. Yeah, blame the mob lol.

Man you are one hell of an ignorant person. Lynch mob? What the hell do you expect when people have recently learned one of the most respected me in history of collegiate sports was known to have covered up the rape of children. The cover up led to more victims and you come here complaining that people are ****** and demanding swift action and a punitive punishment? Ive seen it all...you are freaking crazy. Seriously nuts...talk about misguided anger. Yeah, blame the mob lol.

I'm a liberal educated ,well read, and probably have more "Wisdom " than the people throwing out ignorant comments.

Save your hate for another day...and stop preaching about other opinions being heard while railing against those with opinions that don't agree with yours...

Are you talking in circles? Clearly the point being made is that there are people out there :eek::eek::eek::eek: who are sick of reading, hearing, seeing, this crap that is PSU.

Instead of moving on from the topic Team Legend continues to beat it into the ground. Included in this scenario is the blasting against anyone who has a different opinion on the matter. All your post does is reiterate my point that if a different opinion on a topic is presented the majority of the regulars on this board think it's their right to belittle, take shots at, and discourage discussion.

That sir is a fact.

Cheerio and Good Day.

Alright legends I will give up . Your main opinion trolling wins. May god have mercy on anyone's soul who has differing opinions.

Obviously Racer you have never met anyone suffering from anxiety.

???

Actually, every day I meet someone who is suffering from anxiety. What is your point?

Man you are one hell of an ignorant person. Lynch mob? What the hell do you expect when people have recently learned one of th
e most respected me in history of collegiate sports was known to have covered up the rape of children. The cover up led to more victims and you come here complaining that people are ****** and demanding swift action and a punitive punishment? Ive seen it all...you are freaking crazy. Seriously nuts...talk about misguided anger. Yeah, blame the mob lol.
I'm a liberal educated ,well read, and probably have more "Wisdom " than the people
throwing out ignorant comments.[
/QUOTE]
We can tell.

Latest posts