Hate mongering.

No it's more of the forum addicts aka the Legends kinda troll out everyone who doesn't agree or turn threads into dumb chad crap.
Why do you keep beating this to death? Miller clearly has a different take on it, and it's his board.Learn to deal with the things you don't like about this board, or go start your own and set the rules the way you want them.

I think chad was before you Scorpio but the legends were banned because of the crap so actually Miller doesnt got your back.

I think chad was before you Scorpio but the legends were banned because of the crap so actually Miller doesnt got your back.

I've been here since day 1 (literally). Are you the only person on HN that doesn't realize that I used to post as vintagehawkeye??
Miller didn't ban anyone because of "chad" or "ostrich", btw.
Again, I counsel you to learn to deal without whining, or navigate elsewhere.

I've been here since day 1 (literally). Are you the only person on HN that doesn't realize that I used to post as vintagehawkeye??
Miller didn't ban anyone because of "chad" or "ostrich", btw.
Again, I counsel you to learn to deal without whining, or navigate elsewhere.

I don't know what to think now. Up is Down, Black is white, I have now lost faith in humanity. Sad day really.

Vinny's wife left him for a Muslim extremist. Vinny hasn't been around here for quite a long while now.

I've been here since day 1 (literally). Are you the only person on HN that doesn't realize that I used to post as vintagehawkeye??Miller didn't ban anyone because of "chad" or "ostrich", btw.Again, I counsel you to learn to deal without whining, or navigate elsewhere.

Wait I thought you were Mesa prior?? ;)

Sorry Vintage I dont internet stock you.

I prefer it that way, so...thanks! :)

Seriously, I ain't your enemy, brah. I just can't figure out why you've become so worked up over the offseason BS that's posted 'round here.

I dont think it has much to do with the "Legends" as much as it does with posting stupid topics. You complain about all the PSU threads and then start another thread complaining about how many there are. I dont care what message board you are on, you are gonna get crap for that.
This is one of the biggest sports stories in our lifetime. Its been occurring in a very slow time of year as far as sports go, so its going to be a wildly popular topic. Take a two or three week break if you cant handle it (you wont miss much other sporting news), or just dont open PSU threads if you dont want to read them. Its pretty simple and really shouldnt be a big deal but you are making it out to be one.
Also I dont think I am on Team Legend either, to be honest I dont even know what my status is and dont really care.

Yes, my earlier post is fact, this is a classic example of what this message board is and has become. Anytime people with differing views post in a thread team "Troll Legend" and that's exactly what it is, comes out of the wood work talking trash, making fun of, and down grading posters with opposite views. Its the same posters over and over who try and bully through the internet, pretty cool. At least you all have found a place to call your own and feel a part of.

Cheerio and Good Day

Yes, my earlier post is fact, this is a classic example of what this message board is and has become. Anytime people with differing views post in a thread team "Troll Legend" and that's exactly what it is, comes out of the wood work talking trash, making fun of, and down grading posters with opposite views. Its the same posters over and over who try and bully through the internet, pretty cool. At least you all have found a place to call your own and feel a part of.

Cheerio and Good Day

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7zfnbdyAW8]Sean Penn/Jeff Spicoli - You dick! - YouTube[/ame]

Latest posts