Hate mongering.

Are you talking in circles? Clearly the point being made is that there are people out there :eek::eek::eek::eek: who are sick of reading, hearing, seeing, this crap that is PSU.

Instead of moving on from the topic Team Legend continues to beat it into the ground. Included in this scenario is the blasting against anyone who has a different opinion on the matter. All your post does is reiterate my point that if a different opinion on a topic is presented the majority of the regulars on this board think it's their right to belittle, take shots at, and discourage discussion.

That sir is a fact.

Cheerio and Good Day.

So they start another thread about it and then someone else comes in and "Team Legend this...Team Legend that...I hate Team Legend...blah blah blah...talk in circles and mock Team Legend because I'm not on that team and accuse them of the same thing I do to them...blah blah blah...watch Karmin's "Broken Hearted" and steal "Cheerio" and think it's original"...:D

Careful TChawk...I don't think you're supposed to side with the majority if you don't have "Legend" under your screen name...:D

Whoops forgot about that, oh wait that is supposed to mean something...sounds to be like just somebody jealous they didn't get legend under their name more than anything ;)

Wait! There's a Team Legend? I didn't get an invite! WUWT?

Maybe it's better to be on team leaders. Whats in a name anyway? Then again, when posting from a smart phone, you dont get the misinformation that some opinions are from noobs and some are from those with a post count. It's easier to decipher opinions from chatter, and unfortunate that post # envy affects others rational thought.

Well, I agree that the topic has been talked to death. However, I just ignore it.

I recommend the same.

So they start another thread about it and then someone else comes in and "Team Legend this...Team Legend that...I hate Team Legend...blah blah blah...talk in circles and mock Team Legend because I'm not on that team and accuse them of the same thing I do to them...blah blah blah...watch Karmin's "Broken Hearted" and steal "Cheerio" and think it's original"...:D

Were you hitting the sauce a bit to hard last night?

I'm not sure if my reading comprehension skills are able to dissect that babble.

Maybe a member of team legend can translate.

Cheerio and Good Day :)

Were you hitting the sauce a bit to hard last night?

I'm not sure if my reading comprehension skills are able to dissect that babble.

Maybe a member of team legend can translate.

Cheerio and Good Day :)

Then you're obviously stupider than I thought...which is odd, because I didn't think it was possible...cheery, cheery, cheery...oh...

Whoops forgot about that, oh wait that is supposed to mean something...sounds to be like just somebody jealous they didn't get legend under their name more than anything ;)

Quick summation: Everyone who has "Legend" under their screen name= Team Legend and is wrong about everything and only thinks they're cool because they have "Legend" under their name. Anyone without "Legend" under their screen name is "cool beans". And anyone with Samson in their screen name is smarter than everyone else and gets to say "Cheerio" and state opinions as fact.

Wheeew...that should pretty much cover it!

Quick summation: Everyone who has "Legend" under their screen name= Team Legend and is wrong about everything and only thinks they're cool because they have "Legend" under their name. Anyone without "Legend" under their screen name is "cool beans". And anyone with Samson in their screen name is smarter than everyone else and gets to say "Cheerio" and state opinions as fact. Wheeew...that should pretty much cover it!

No it's more of the forum addicts aka the Legends kinda troll out everyone who doesn't agree or turn threads into dumb chad crap.

No it's more of the forum addicts aka the Legends kinda troll out everyone who doesn't agree or turn threads into dumb chad crap.

Why do you keep beating this to death? Miller clearly has a different take on it, and it's his board.
Learn to deal with the things you don't like about this board, or go start your own and set the rules the way you want them.

Latest posts