Has Iowa Turned The Corner?

Bottom line might be that we won this one

Without Collison, Heinrich, LaFrentz or Marcus Paige and we will win them next season without Carton

Don't know how many buzzer shots any of them made. Jordan has more than all of them together

Also makes me feel very good about none of them winnng a Natty

:cool:

Last edited:
Bottom line might be that we won this one

Without Collison, Heinrich, LaFrentz or Marcus Paige and we will win them next season without Carton

Don't know how many buzzer shots any of them made. Jordan has more than all of them together

Also makes me feel very good about none of them winnng a Natty

:cool:
We have also beat Kansas the last three times we've played them.

And North Carolina three of the last four.

Seriously, how many programs in the country can make THAT boast?

We have also beat Kansas the last three times we've played them.

And North Carolina three of the last four.

Seriously, how many programs in the country can make THAT boast?

Give me a 4 team bracket in the first 2 rounds of the NCAA tournament with Kansas in it.

It's early and I haven't had coffee after leaving Carver late last night but I don't see in this article where it says he was going to Iowa State or definitively going to play with Hinrich in college.

I agree, all I see is something that says, Yeah, I'm considering ISU as long as Floyd stays. If he goes then no way I go to ISU. It certainly doesn't say he is going to ISU as long as Floyd stays.

It's early and I haven't had coffee after leaving Carver late last night but I don't see in this article where it says he was going to Iowa State or definitively going to play with Hinrich in college.

I meant it was well documented that he was friends with Hinrich, it was rumored he was going to Iowa State. A wording error on my part in that previous post. What's funny is I found that article looking for something that supported your claim that Collison was coming to Iowa, maybe I used the wrong google searches as I wound up finding that one instead.