Has Iowa Turned The Corner?

Collison was a long time ago. So this is the last post I am ever going to make on the subject. And you obviously have a source that has you convinced Nick was coming to Iowa if Davis was the coach. I know your source isn’t better than mine. So I guess one of us got bad information from the same source...possible I suppose.

From the sounds of this post Nick himself told you huh?

From the sounds of this post Nick himself told you huh?

How do we know?

With all due respect, it's an anonymous person on a message board. There is a difference between that and someone in the media who's been covering the team for 22 years posting under his actual name on here.

Not saying my sources are infallible, but there is a difference. Maybe the poster is Nick or a family member.

How do we know?

With all due respect, it's an anonymous person on a message board. There is a difference between that and someone in the media who's been covering the team for 22 years posting under his actual name on here.

Not saying my sources are infallible, but there is a difference. Maybe the poster is Nick or a family member.

There are maybe 5 guys I would trust on there if he said something like that. Windsor is one of them.

There are maybe 5 guys I would trust on there if he said something like that. Windsor is one of them.

That's cool. Maybe you guys know each other. As far as I know, I don't know either of you guys. And you're free to believe who or what you want. I'm not saying you can't.

Like I said, I'm not saying my sources are infallible. But I'm comfortable with them after building the group over a couple of decades. And my name is attached to these posts. Again, there's a difference.

I think I will stick with Rob. I know too many guys who sit around in the coffee shop, or in a bar. One guy tells a story and the next guy in line has to top it. And, so it goes.

That's cool. Maybe you guys know each other. As far as I know, I don't know either of you guys. And you're free to believe who or what you want. I'm not saying you can't.

Like I said, I'm not saying my sources are infallible. But I'm comfortable with them after building the group over a couple of decades. And my name is attached to these posts. Again, there's a difference.

I'm not saying I believe him over you. I 100% believe you both heard from a really good source two different things. I have no idea who is right. Hell time alters stories all the time. So it's even possible you both heard from Nick himself two different things because he slowly changed his thoughts over the years. It's even possible nick would have told you that based on knowing you are a media guy or fed Windsor some BS just for the hell of it.

How do we know?

I’m starting to feel like you’re digging at me a little. We’ve never had a problem.

Look at my posting history. Please find a post where I have made an absolute statement of this nature about any player other than Nick.

And of course I’m ananymous. If I worked for this site or had reason to share my identity I would/could. I try not to post anything that I wouldn’t post if every person on here new my actual name.

If I were constantly making outlandish claims I can see why you or someone else would call me out. I just post my opinions and try very hard to make it clear that it’s just my opinion. I try to only make a statement of fact when it is a fact...like stats, etc. This is an extremely rare instance because of a personal relationship that I know something to be true. That’s all it is...probably a one time ever piece of insider information.

I’ve never met PC...as far as I know. But I think we could spend hours discussing Iowa basketball over a cold beverage if we were ever inclined to meet in the real world. That’s it for me and this thread.

I’m starting to feel like you’re digging at me a little. We’ve never had a problem.

Look at my posting history. Please find a post where I have made an absolute statement of this nature about any player other than Nick.

And of course I’m ananymous. If I worked for this site or had reason to share my identity I would/could. I try not to post anything that I wouldn’t post if every person on here new my actual name.

If I were constantly making outlandish claims I can see why you or someone else would call me out. I just post my opinions and try very hard to make it clear that it’s just my opinion. I try to only make a statement of fact when it is a fact...like stats, etc. This is an extremely rare instance because of a personal relationship that I know something to be true. That’s all it is...probably a one time ever piece of insider information.

I’ve never met PC...as far as I know. But I think we could spend hours discussing Iowa basketball over a cold beverage if we were ever inclined to meet in the real world. That’s it for me and this thread.

Don't take it as a dig. I'm just outlining the situation.

I don't know you. I do know the people I've spoken with about the topic throughout the last two decades.

When's the last time I talked to someone about it? I don't remember. Could the story have changed through the years? Sure. It's not something I follow daily or even frequently.

I'm not saying you're wrong. I'm sure you believe what you're saying. But I can't take what you're telling me as true fo the reasons I've already outline.

And it's up to others on here what they want to believe.

Collison was a long time ago. So this is the last post I am ever going to make on the subject. And you obviously have a source that has you convinced Nick was coming to Iowa if Davis was the coach. I know your source isn’t better than mine. So I guess one of us got bad information from the same source...possible I suppose.

I don’t believe Collision was ever coming to Iowa either. It was well documented that he was friends with Hinrich and was going to Iowa State. It’s scary how good Iowa State would have been if Floyd had stayed and they had gotten both Hinrich and Collison.

But it doesn’t matter, it’s history.

I don’t believe Collision was ever coming to Iowa either. It was well documented that he was friends with Hinrich and was going to Iowa State. It’s scary how good Iowa State would have been if Floyd had stayed and they had gotten both Hinrich and Collison.

But it doesn’t matter, it’s history.

When you say "well documented" do have stories or somewhere that was published?

I'm not being a smart-ass, either. I don't ever remember reading that.

Turning the corner.
bKsCDHF.gif

Don't take it as a dig. I'm just outlining the situation.

I don't know you. I do know the people I've spoken with about the topic throughout the last two decades.

When's the last time I talked to someone about it? I don't remember. Could the story have changed through the years? Sure. It's not something I follow daily or even frequently.

I'm not saying you're wrong. I'm sure you believe what you're saying. But I can't take what you're telling me as true fo the reasons I've already outline.

And it's up to others on here what they want to believe.
Fair enough.