Has Ferentz lost Marc Morehouse?

Vanilla/Predictable/Excuses...it is a slow bleed...difficult to detect...an emotional beat down, but not hatred...excitement atrophy...

Everyone is entitled to a mistake and I agree, Morehouse has been a good writer who deserves a "my bad" and everyone moves along.
Marc waay cool.No big deal.Yup have respect for him and many Hawk writers.In Calif.grew up here in big cities.So writers different obstacles with BIG personalities.POUND illini.

Vanilla/Predictable/Excuses...it is a slow bleed...difficult to detect...an emotional beat down, but not hatred...excitement atrophy...
Marc waay cool.No big deal.Yup have respect for him and many Hawk writers.In Calif.grew up here in big cities.So writers different obstacles with BIG personalities.POUND illini.
You guys know you're replying to a 6 year old thread, right?

Marc Morehouse, the Iowa football beat writer for The Gazette, tweeted the following last evening:

http://twitter.com/#!/marcmorehouse

marcmorehouse
Ferentz has reached Alford-ness as far as polarizing figures go. I find that shocking.​

Interesting comparison.
Moorehouse stooping to click bait? That's something I would have thought only ESPN would have thrown out there. Or a Cowherd someone like that. On a local level I could see Marty Tirrell putting something like that out there but not Moorehouse. So I'm surprised about that. But it's not even close to true. On KFs worst day he hasn't been wanted pushed out to the degree Alford was.

I don't buy the comparison at all. For one when Alford was here he wasn't liked much. Not by the fans or his players.

Iowa football may be down, but there is plenty of football left in the season. Iowa won't win the West but there will be some good memories for the year.

Latest posts