Happy NLOI day

It's being reported that Dinero Moss is going to Ellsworth Community College, which is in the state of Iowa, next year. He won't be attending Iowa.

When he said he was "talking his talents to Iowa" it should have been our first clue. Fooled ESPN and most of us - the fun of twitter...

Im still in awe of Meiers numbers. A 385 max bench should come out to around 25 reps of 225! Potential stud. Garmon story has me feeling real good about his determination. Hope we got a lot of good character kids in this class. Can't wait for season to start!

LOL, this.

If this kid is a legit D1 player, how comes his dad's team, Oklahoma, isn't taking him?

So Ferentz did his buddy a favor that his own school couldn't do? BTW, look at OU's recruiting class....then look at ours. Don't you see why they wouldn't and we would? Get real.

Andrus Peat picks Stanford over Nebby! Nice.

Kyle Dodson officially flips from Wisco to OSU.. also enjoy that a lot.

So you're basically admitting that the kid isn't good enough to play at a real school, but he can take up a roster spot here because we just happen to have room.

You're an idiot.

If you can't see that OU goes after higher rated prospects than us, than I don't know what to tell you.

You are a moron.

If you can't see that OU goes after higher rated prospects than us, than I don't know what to tell you.

You are a moron.

As far as people being down on the Kittle signing, who ever heard of Ed Hinkle prior to him being a great player at Iowa. I am not equating kittle with hinkle but some great recruits dont pan out and lower recruited players end up great.

Looking like Michigan is out. Not surprising.

Jeff Strnad @DrNad92
@TomVH so I guess since Hoke is on now, Kozan probably not for us then?

Latest posts