Happy NLOI day

Love this attitude:

Rob Howe @HawkeyeInsider
Bruce KittleRT @GeorgeEd9: I'm a #Hawkeye. Can't wait to be going home!!!! #Iowa #319

Ferentz does his buddy, Bruce Kittle, a favor and gives his kid a full ride scholarship to Iowa. Unbelievable.

LOL get over yourself. KF offering his two kids scholarships seemed to work out well no?

I love when people have no clue what the hell they are talking about and even though they had never heard of the kid they become an expert on their talent in 5 minutes.

LOL get over yourself. KF offering his two kids scholarships seemed to work out well no?

I agree with the sentiment, but for the KF bashers out there, I'd like to point out that Kirk let his staff decide on whether or not the Ferentz kids would be a scholarship or a walkon.

I love when people have no clue what the hell they are talking about and even though they had never heard of the kid they become an expert on their talent in 5 minutes.

+1.

Can say the same about Milk, Donatell, etc.

fun to read these revisionist history hok comments......

If he had an option to go to the Air Force Academy, that is nothing to sneeze at. We've offered kids with worse options before on signing day - UNI anyone?

Why is it unbelievable? 3 star ranking? I guess it doesn't agree with your recruting list, that you scratch on the back of an envelope while working at the Cum n Go?

Not only that, but if one recruit is going to put you in a bad mood after this class, you clearly don't see the big picture.

Yes it is. Unbelievable Iowa would offer a full scholarship

Because they are gonna offer a partial one?

We have plenty of kids in the past with the same/less offers. Get over it. Not everyone is gonna have an OSU or MSU or Auburn stamp on them. You are like a child who didn't get what they want for their birthday.

+1.

Can say the same about Milk, Donatell, etc.

fun to read these revisionist history hok comments......

If he had an option to go to the Air Force Academy, that is nothing to sneeze at. We've offered kids with worse options before on signing day - UNI anyone?

Raiders ain't ********.

The problem is I DO know what im talking about on this specific player.

funny though, FSU only has 10 faxes at 10:40 Eastern time on trying to fill 18. Is our signing roughly 99% faxes in, a reflection of getting solid early verbals being better than being "in the hunt" for some of the more undecided "higher rated" players?

I would think so if I'm the coaching staff.

Latest posts