Happy NLOI day

Another surprise:

Norman HS WR George Kittle has committed to Iowa, his coach just told me. Was considering Air Force, Weber State.

TCHawk - You should change your SN to BuzzKiller. I visit random threads daily and see nothing but negative posts from you. Considering the things that have happened in the last year... this is a very solid class whether or not Curry or Kozan make the decision to go elsewhere (I realize Curry already has). I just don't understand why people have to be so freaking negative all time. If this is how you approach your favorite football team I'd hate to see your approach on life.

Ian Thomas fallback?

Looks like it. Has great size and could be a threat down by the red zone. Doesn't appear to have much speed though.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HhAJd6qVVU]GEORGE KITTLE #9 2012 TE/WR/FS, 2010 SEASON HIGHLIGHT - Norman HS OK - YouTube[/ame]

Did the quick search on Kittle. ESPN has him running a 4.86 40 and Rivals a 4.47 - think this might be inexact science. 3* on rivals with a comparison to Cameron Wilson.

Latest posts