Happy NLOI day

Rumor has it Kozan is waiting to see if Auburn has room.

Wow how nice we get to be his fall back option....

Wouldn't be surprised if KF pulls scholly out from under him, and losing him and the others we didn't get today would put a damper on a solid class.

He might be used as a long snapper...don't know our current situation but that was the first thing that showed up on his video

Wow how nice we get to be his fall back option....

Wouldn't be surprised if KF pulls scholly out from under him, and losing him and the others we didn't get today would put a damper on a solid class.

Like I said, it's just a rumor. Someone probably just said it jokingly.

He might be used as a long snapper...don't know our current situation but that was the first thing that showed up on his video

We are good in that dept....Kreiter did very well this year, never botched a snap and was down there right away for the tackle. Didnt always get it, but did his job well.

We are good in that dept....Kreiter did very well this year, never botched a snap and was down there right away for the tackle. Didnt always get it, but did his job well.

Was just a thought...I'm sure most of us don't pay attention to them unless they mess up the snap.

I've got Sealby in my list.

Verbals Signed:

Ruben Lile
Cody Sokol
Cam Wilson
Connor Kornbrath
Ryan Ward
Jaleel Johnson
Mitch Keppy
Greg Mabin
Reese Flemming
Greg Garmon
Tevaun Smith
Eric Simmons
C.J Beathard
Barkley Hill
Laron Taylor
Sean Draper
Nate Meier
Faith Ekakitie
Daumantas Venckus
Anthony MOrgan
Drew Ott
Kevin Buford

Surprise Signings:

Reid Sealby - Offensive Tackle from Illinois
Dinero Moss (Had Minny Verbal) - 3* CB from Ft Lauderdale

"Rob Howe @HawkeyeInsider Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
Byron HS Coach Mike Elsbury, an #Iowa native, Says #Hawkeyes Coaches have hinted that Reid Sealby will get first look at D-Line."

As I said, could play dline as well. Good news on Kozan front.

"Rob Howe @HawkeyeInsider Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
Byron HS Coach Mike Elsbury, an #Iowa native, Says #Hawkeyes Coaches have hinted that Reid Sealby will get first look at D-Line."

As I said, could play dline as well. Good news on Kozan front.

Just saw that, Hopefully he was fallback for Curry.

Latest posts