HAPPY FRANUARY

ThunderHawk

Are y'all enjoying the shitshow extravaganza?

The Hox are two lucky shots from a four game losing streak to four middling teams. 3 of them at home.

9e1dedcccaa3b50cec59ce53efc32f36.jpg

We lose out. Book it.

I'm posting this before the end of the Indiana game, because I know how this movie ends, and it's a shitty movie.

The Hox are two lucky shots from a four game losing streak to four middling teams. 3 of them at home.

We lose out. Book it.

I'm posting this before the end of the Indiana game, because I know how this movie ends, and it's a shitty movie.

I agree. I’m certainly not expecting much and Boy I hope I’m wrong as I would love to see this tteam get to the 2nd week of NCAA Tourny. However I really don’t see it happening against a quality opponent.

We lose out. Book it.

We lose out. Book it.

Come on Thunder you got to have some hope... We haven't had a year like this in several decades. Just sit back and enjoy the ride brother

The lack of anyone with a hint of driving ability means, at BEST, this team makes the round of 32...

...where they will summarily be curbstomped by a team possessing such a player.

That's four games in a row now against average teams requiring ridiculous late game heroics to pull it out. Except in the Kong game, where it didn't pan out cuz we can't win at 5 on 1.

6328712-4901135741-alfon.jpg

ALL YOUR TEARS ARE BELONG TO KONG

We lose out. Book it.

Fran is who he is. Has an assasin in JBo to bail his ass out

If that Indiana cuck wasn't sofaking stupid that he thought a step-back 3 attempt when you're down by 1 was a solid idea, I wouldn't be looking so "dumb."

But he is in fact a dumbass, and thank God for that, so pile on.
Baer with some big dumbass rebounds in OT (he did let a big one slip to Morgan)

Dailey will some dumbass defense, cutting off Cowan type penetration.

Cook with a dumbass blocked shot and a free throw to make it a two possession game.

Garza with a dumbass offensive board and pass to Bohannon for one of his dumbass daggers.

:)

I'm surprised Langford did not drive the ball at the end of regulation. But, I'm also surprised it did not go in.

Cook with a dumbass blocked shot and a free throw to make it a two possession game.

Garza with a dumbass offensive board and pass to Bohannon for one of his dumbass daggers.

Love Cook, but he's got damn butterfingers as of late

Fran is who he is. Has an assasin in JBo to bail his ass out

Ok. Everyone says Fran melts down. Fran fades. Yet this team seems to be winning almost all of the close games. But the players bail out the coach. The coach has nothing to do with that success.

1*Zh_mBvMx8MfIQY58H40KNw.gif

Latest posts