HAPPY FRANUARY

Well, it hasn't been pretty lately, no doubt.. But Iowa is 5-1 so far this month. Not too shabby. Yes, it could very easily be 3-3 (and probably should be) but I'll take the wins however we can get 'em.

21 wins bitches.
giphy.gif

Listen I really hope they make the 2nd weekend but I’m sure not seeing it right now. You must be watching a different team that I..
apparently Clark Kellogg is watching a different Hawkeye Team than you as well since he just picked em as his BIG Team to watch in the tourney...

Well, it hasn't been pretty lately, no doubt.. But Iowa is 5-1 so far this month. Not too shabby. Yes, it could very easily be 3-3 (and probably should be) but I'll take the wins however we can get 'em.

OK, after a couple more weeks, my opinion has obviously changed.

I've got two particular intrinsic talents, or gifts if you will.

1) I've got ridiculous endurance.

2) I can spot trends.

I may be dogshit at everything else but on those two...rock solid.

Are you still now racer? Just asking a question my friend. How can Iowa look so good, then fail so badly when it really counts.

I know, man. I WAS enjoying the hell out of the season, until I wasn't. When will I learn?

The emotional fragility of this team is astounding. I thought this year was different. Clearly, that's not the case.

I'm over "let's get MAD again." How about "let's have fun again." :)