Hampton's updated Facebook status = not good!

Wegher, French, Hampton.
Every time I see a bunch of people writing, "No problem, no big deal, we didn't really need em." Interesting how quickly we tell ourselves what we need to in an attempt to feel better.
A lot of people said losing wegher was no big deal at the time, then recently on a thread a lot of us said he was the one loss out of the injuries/players leaving that hurt us the most.

Try his luck? You really think he's leaving on his terms?
I'm not here to judge a guy....but think about it for a minute.

I don't know that he is, I don't know that he isn't. You prefer to believe rumors on message boards if they get repeated enough, while I typically prefer to wait until someone in a position to know says it.

Different strokes for different folks.

I heard about this this morning from a (I know, I know) friend who has a connection to the program. Said Jewel was quitting, I took that to mean that he's leaving on his own terms, and not legal issue-related. I'd lean towards the idea that he's had it with his knees until credibly informed otherwise.

People on twitter are saying that Arob and Hampton are dismissed from the team for failing drug tests. I wont believe it till i see it tho

The rumor is that members of the team took a drug test.

Who passed/who failed? Nobody knows the answer....
If the rumors are true, that information will be made public probably this week.
Again...rumors people. Nobody knows for sure.

I heard about this this morning from a (I know, I know) friend who has a connection to the program. Said Jewel was quitting, I took that to mean that he's leaving on his own terms, and not legal issue-related. I'd lean towards the idea that he's had it with his knees until credibly informed otherwise.

I don't know about everybody else, but he sounds like a pretty awesome guy.:D

I agree with u lol

Latest posts