Hairball leaving Michigan

That's probably the least unexpected development in the last 10 years. Harbaugh shit always wears thin. I hate that fucking guy like he did something to me personally. Long before he coached anywhere. Hated him and preposterous large headbands. Plus, he would cry after losses.

That's probably the least unexpected development in the last 10 years. Harbaugh shit always wears thin. I hate that fucking guy like he did something to me personally. Long before he coached anywhere. Hated him and preposterous large headbands. Plus, he would cry after losses.

As as a Bears fan I can say he was worthless as a Bear’s QB.

Did his best Pete Carroll imitation. Get the team in deep with the NCAA, and then bail for the NFL and even bigger money. Really nice message for others to emulate: Cheat until you get caught and then bail. And even better, he gets "hailed" as a "conquering hero". Barf bag.

Did his best Pete Carroll imitation. Get the team in deep with the NCAA, and then bail for the NFL and even bigger money. Really nice message for others to emulate: Cheat until you get caught and then bail. And even better, he gets "hailed" as a "conquering hero". Barf bag.

That’s why Kirk was never going to the NFL. Too many principles and too honest.

Somewhere the Ohio State coach is breathing a little easier. The Buckeye fans absolutely hate losing to Michigan. This will give them hope.

Dude has the wherewithal to get out ahead of the posse. Eventually the NCAA was going to come down on him more had he stayed. He won the championship, he'd leveraged himself to where he was as valuable to the NFL as could be and had no less then 2 teams really wanting him there. So yeah he had the perfect storm of circumstances for him to fly the coop. Some guys are luckier then all get out and he just is.

Their OC who replaced him while being suspended is most likely going to replace him. They have a good thing going so blowing up the staff wouldn't be very prudent. (unless they think he was in on all the cheating Harbaugh was doing then maybe they would blow it all up who knows) Michigan didn't seem too worried about all the ramifications of cheating till now so we'll see but my guess is Moore is the leader in the clubhouse for it.

That'd be hilarious... First name I thought of was Campbell at ISU as far as outside the program names. I think their OC Moore will get it but if for some reason they want to blow up that cheating staff...
Yea, if anything Campbell should leverage this for $$$$$.

Nebraska now = stepping stone job.

They are going to elevate the assistant who took over for him during his two suspensions this year. Book it. Keep the staff mostly together. Try to keep the magic going. They won't. Ryan Day has gone apeshit in the portal and his days to losing to Michigan are over (or he will pack a bag).

Setting aside the cheating and general Dbaggery of the guy, he is approaching Mount Rushmore status as a coach. Superbowl appearance, NCAA Championship, he has won every place he has gone and usually taking over a program at its lowest point. If he can lift the Chargers past the Chiefs and win a title, hard not to put him right up there underneath Bill and Nick.

I doubt Ferentz is flying to Ann Arbor now, but if he is, we have to keep in mind there might be some Michigan players entering the portal, so recruiting.

This would put a massive smile on my face.
I always wish ill upon Nebbie, but this move makes no sense for Rhule unless Michigan just backs up the brinks truck. The next Michigan coach has nowhere to go but down. A 10-win season at Michigan in the next few years will be a failure. Any season that ends in a loss to OSU, will be a failure. I cannot imagine any established coach wanting to walk into that hornet's nest.

At Nebbie, Rhule has similar resources, but incredibly modest expectations. If he wins 10 games at Nebbie in the next few years, they may start to sing about him in local places of worship in Nebraska.

Would you rather forever be in Harbaugh's, the hometown golden boy, shadow, or the man who resurrects the program in a state where this program is all that really matters in the state? No brainer for me.

I always wish ill upon Nebbie, but this move makes no sense for Rhule unless Michigan just backs up the brinks truck. The next Michigan coach has nowhere to go but down. A 10-win season at Michigan in the next few years will be a failure. Any season that ends in a loss to OSU, will be a failure. I cannot imagine any established coach wanting to walk into that hornet's nest.

At Nebbie, Rhule has similar resources, but incredibly modest expectations. If he wins 10 games at Nebbie in the next few years, they may start to sing about him in local places of worship in Nebraska.

Would you rather forever be in Harbaugh's, the hometown golden boy, shadow, or the man who resurrects the program in a state where this program is all that really matters in the state? No brainer for me.
I 100% agree and don’t think there’s any way this happens but I would love to see Neb having to reshuffle their deck yet again. I’ve been super impressed w/ what Rhule’s done so far at Neb. Unfortunately for the first time I feel they made the right hire and it sucks cause Rhule has been hard to not like. He didn’t come into the B10 w/ arrogance. He’s saw the Neb job for what it is. Great school w/ great tradition and resources but a fb locker room culture that simply doesn’t know how to win. I think he’s gonna change that over the next 4 years.

Latest posts