Guess the Alt

deanvogs

Guess da Wastelander alts:

Playmaker = ??
IowaLaw = ??
Caddy = ??
MrEHawk = ??

I got an idea on each, but wondering everyone else's thoughts.

Playmaker = ??
IowaLaw = ??
Caddy = ??
MrEHawk = ??

I gotta believe Thunder is in the mix, in spite of not being banned. BTW, speaking of banned, Jack is gone? Permanent or temp?

I gotta believe Thunder is in the mix, in spite of not being banned. BTW, speaking of banned, Jack is gone? Permanent or temp?

I missed it, what they heck did Jack do to get banned???

Thunder is most definitely in the mix. He is really keeping his sh!t under control...he is slow playing it, as you know he wants to go on an epic rant.

I missed it, what they heck did Jack do to get banned???

Thunder is most definitely in the mix. He is really keeping his sh!t under control...he is slow playing it, as you know he wants to go on an epic rant.

Thunder shines in OT or political forums, agree with him or not. Sports forums seem to be his place to rant for no reason. I still don't get his hatred for JR. It's like he takes it personal-like.

Well you just erased all doubt about the Wasteland being in your head.......

Twin, I know you aren't one of them......don't get your panties in a bunch that I'm not talking about you.

As far as in my head.....meh.....They have been targeting in on me, like they have done before. I figured I'd bring the fight to one specific thread, instead of spraying it all over the board......this is the kind of crap those guys love, so I figured I'd entertain them some.

Thunder shines in OT or political forums, agree with him or not. Sports forums seem to be his place to rant for no reason. I still don't get his hatred for JR. It's like he takes it personal-like.

He makes it all personal...that is his schtick.....just try disagreeing with him, you will find out he ALWAYS makes it personal. He is still funny if you take it all with a grain of salt, even when you are the target.....

Twin, I know you aren't one of them......don't get your panties in a bunch that I'm not talking about you. As far as in my head.....meh.....They have been targeting in on me, like they have done before. I figured I'd bring the fight to one specific thread, instead of spraying it all over the board......this is the kind of crap those guys love, so I figured I'd entertain them some.
Dude, stop flattering yourself. You're not nearly that big of a deal.

Dude, stop flattering yourself. You're not nearly that big of a deal.

5fe03ddff8bc25ec63b2ae5db308290ee87ceeea1c6f1c1c4d0a035b1af7e66e.jpg

Playmaker = ??
IowaLaw = ??
Caddy = ??
MrEHawk = ??

Seriously? Who really cares other than you?

Even if they are alts they're not causing any problems other than giving a thumbs down to a bunch of posts. If that gets your panties in an Okeefe sized bunch then you need to step away from the computer and get a life.

Latest posts