Guess the Alt

Dean, that board of miscreants and malcontents really does occupy a very large space rent free in your head.

Dean, that board of miscreants and malcontents really does occupy a very large space rent free in your head.

I will admit that I do let idiots occupy too much of my time. The bigger the idiot, the bigger the problem I have with them......I guess it is an issue I need to work on......

How did Jack get banned. One of the best posters on the board ???

Exactly. I don't know what he did, but it is a travesty if he is banned and d!pshits Clowns like ForeverIowan, Clic3 and Hawkforlife9 can still run around and Clown troll all day long.

Oh, and BTW I don't mind da Wastelander Alts posting here, as it should really liven things up again. The only posters that shouldn't be around are the Clown trolls I listed.

Exactly. I don't know what he did, but it is a travesty if he is banned and d!pshits Clowns like ForeverIowan, Clic3 and Hawkforlife9 can still run around and Clown troll all day long.

Oh, and BTW I don't mind da Wastelander Alts posting here, as it should really liven things up again. The only posters that shouldn't be around are the Clown trolls I listed.

It's not a travesty he was banned. I just hope he's not as racist as it seemed in his little rant.

It's not a travesty he was banned. I just hope he's not as racist as it seemed in his little rant.

Welp, I didn't see what he posted to get banned for, so I can only judge him on his previous 5K post. I never saw him call other out others, attack posters, flame, or be inflammatory in any way other than supporting the Hawks at every turn.

It is dang near impossible to get banned around here, so I'm sure he crossed a line.....just shocking as I would have never thought that about him.

Welp, I didn't see what he posted to get banned for, so I can only judge him on his previous 5K post. I never saw him call other out others, attack posters, flame, or be inflammatory in any way other than supporting the Hawks at every turn.

It is dang near impossible to get banned around here, so I'm sure he crossed a line.....just shocking as I would have never thought that about him.

I think Cyclone fan tweeted to Jon the specific screen shot of his post. Mostly innuendo...and if you are familiar with how Jack posts it shouldn't have been a big deal at all. He is a big fan of the Hawks and a big supporter of hawk basketball. It's the boards loss I guess. I was surprised that it wasn't just a temporary ban as others on this site have said worse or made bodily threats to other posters in the past and didn't get banned...but probably since the Cyclones seem to be taking over this board and the larger viewership of Twitter for Jon, it's more embarrasing.

What is this wasteland that is being mentioned? And why is this in the football forum? Doesn't seem to have any bearing in the sub-section whatsoever. As others have said, they must rent a large space in your head.

And I saw Jack's post. It was fairly racist in relation to the ISU BB program. Shame because he added alot of good entertainment in 99% of his posts.

B5buLgnCMAIrDW8.png:large

That is a interesting place over there. Dean i didn't see you make any guesses. Here's my thoughts.

OK4P is Ok4P

Mr E is Duff

TorqueHager is either Tork or ImportedAnkle

HnWhore is HawkeyeBob

Melodusthink is Linus

Thunder is Thunder

Scooter is Sparky

Ginger is DeanVogs

Since you have the screen shot, I'm assuming you are the one who ratted him out???

First of all that shouldn't be a permaban. Sure Jack was flaming there, but no worse than many flames I've seen by Clown trolls around here. He's got a long track record, he isn't some newbie coming in and just flaming away.

JD if you are reading this, reconsider his ban, and just make it temporary, he isn't a racist, he just was flaming back at the Clown trolls.

Latest posts