Greg Garmon

HawkForce

Garmon should be starting the minute he steps foot on campus...he's already one of the best runningbacks that Iowa has had in the last decade and is going to be one of the top 5 in the conference talent wise next year.

I agree, since we only get on average 1.5 years out of our RB's mine as well start them early

Garmon should be starting the minute he steps foot on campus...he's already one of the best runningbacks that Iowa has had in the last decade and is going to be one of the top 5 in the conference talent wise next year.

No, he shouldn't. He should have to earn his starting position. The last thing these kids need is someone building up their sense of entitlement by anointing them starting before they set foot on campus. And one other thing, the recruiting services have been wrong in the past.

No, he shouldn't. He should have to earn his starting position. The last thing these kids need is someone building up their sense of entitlement by anointing them starting before they set foot on campus. And one other thing, the recruiting services have been wrong in the past.

Have you watched his high school highlight?? Garmon > Mccall x100000000000000

I think now would be a good time to switch to a pass happy offense. I thought WRs and DBs were suppose to be the divas?!?!:p

Iowa needs to put 10-15lbs on Canzerri and he is your starting RB. Rodgers will see some carries too. Who knows, maybe Johnson will have a breakout year. It will be interesting.

so one of the best running backs we have had in a decade hasn't even stepped foot on campus or played a down in college or even practiced in college?

so one of the best running backs we have had in a decade hasn't even stepped foot on campus or played a down in college or even practiced in college?

Yep, that's how it works at HN. and why the fuss Coker wasn't even the best RB on our team, Canzeri, McCall, they were both better.... Garmon is already 1st team all big im sure

Yep, that's how it works at HN. and why the fuss Coker wasn't even the best RB on our team, Canzeri, McCall, they were both better.... Garmon is already 1st team all big im sure

^this post should be part of the registration process for this website...you have to read it and understand the logic before registering.....to insure you know how the board thinks.

I would be surprised if garmon didn't start next year, I think the coaching staff will train him very hard this offseason and the one/two punch will be garmon and canzeri. Anyone else starting I'll be extremely disappointed. Garmon could very well be our savior, I really hope he is.

He was a good player, and I wasn't one of the crazy *** McCall supporters but saying Coker was one of the best runningback's in a decade is pretty silly.

I'd rather have Shonn Greene, Albert Young, Jermelle Lewis, and Fred Russell just off the top of my head.

Mccall was better than all of them....

Mccall was better than all of them....

0bb69f87_954-not-sure-if-serious.jpeg

He was a good player, and I wasn't one of the crazy *** McCall supporters but saying Coker was one of the best runningback's in a decade is pretty silly.

I'd rather have Shonn Greene, Albert Young, Jermelle Lewis, and Fred Russell just off the top of my head.

PREACH ON BROTHA!! yes I am yelling.

Coker had a better year this year than all except Greene.