Good read for Tebow-Haters

Tebow is a great guy everyone says that he can't play QB in this league. Hmmmmm....seems to me he can the number one goal for every NFL franchise is to win!? Right correct me if i am wrong there. NO ONE i repeat NO ONE works harder than this guy does. That is why i love that he is succeeding he deserves everything he has he has worked hard to get where he is at and continues to work hard i wish the Tebow hate would stop cause this man i jacked out of his mind and i would not want to **** that man off lol

SOMEONE I bet SOMEONE works harder than he does.

HA I didn't disappear. I just get tired of dealing with irrational haters like you. Say whatever you want to try to justify your Tebow hate, he'll just keep winning games. Have fun watching him in the playoffs.

that just happened. I love how people on here always fight i have read post where tm is bashing other posters on here plenty of times gets old seeing that stick to the topic here! its not who knows more about tebow or iowa we are all iowa fans. not *** clown fans that fight amongst eachother because our team sucks. lets keep it this way!

Tebow is a great guy everyone says that he can't play QB in this league. Hmmmmm....seems to me he can the number one goal for every NFL franchise is to win!? Right correct me if i am wrong there. NO ONE i repeat NO ONE works harder than this guy does. That is why i love that he is succeeding he deserves everything he has he has worked hard to get where he is at and continues to work hard i wish the Tebow hate would stop cause this man i jacked out of his mind and i would not want to **** that man off lol
SOMEONE I bet SOMEONE works harder than he does.

Alex Smith

that just happened. I love how people on here always fight i have read post where tm is bashing other posters on here plenty of times gets old seeing that stick to the topic here! its not who knows more about tebow or iowa we are all iowa fans. not *** clown fans that fight amongst eachother because our team sucks. lets keep it this way!

There's actually MUCH less bickering on CF than there is here.

And the bashing on my part doesn't typically start until someone (hawkfan and Kaldenberg, in this case) chooses to ignore basic facts and common logic, and deflect points based on those things. That gets more than a little frustrating.

Dude you're drifting into stalker territory here. What do you want to talk about so badly?

lol I just think it's quite comical that you came into that conversation and said one thing, called me a moron, and in fact you were horribly wrong. Then you never came back. But yeah, I love stalking. It's my favorite pastime.

My opinion is that Tebow isn't as great as the lovers think and he isn't as bad as the haters think. I see a guy who is a pretty good running QB, can make plays with his escapability, has done some good things with the game on the line and who is still young and developing.

I also see a QB who has been lucky enough to have a good defense and to have played a favorable schedule. I'll admit that I never have been a big Tebow fan though the Broncos run with him at QB has been entertaining. I also have a pet peeve when it comes to Tebow fans and they say he just wins. Well, no, his team does. He just helps them win.

Latest posts