Good read for Tebow-Haters

Love the weak schedule argument. He's now started about half of the year and only lost once. How many bad teams are there in this league? And if the Broncos are suddenly better than them, then what is the reason for their improvement? Hmm? Maybe it's Tebow. Are you going to continue to use the week schedule argument when the Broncos are in the playoffs?

BTW, we are still waiting on your response about the Trent Dilfer argument from the other day. You never came back to that thread...

That commercial of his makes me wanna puke.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJzeHGB3GzE]Tim Tebow FRS Commercial - YouTube[/ame]

Warner is not a hypocrite. Go away Cyclown troll. Seriously - go to your own forum.

you've already been called out for being wrong but you are definitely wrong. Warner use to talk about his faith all the time on the radio and after every game when interviewed. He was more over the top than Tebow and is a hypocrite for what he said about Tebow. To argue the otherwise shows how uninformed you are

you've already been called out for being wrong but you are definitely wrong. Warner use to talk about his faith all the time on the radio and after every game when interviewed. He was more over the top than Tebow and is a hypocrite for what he said about Tebow. To argue the otherwise shows how uninformed you are

I missed it...what did Warner say?

I missed it...what did Warner say?

Warner basically said that Tebow needs to tone down the faith talk. Yep you heard that right, Kurt Warner, the most outspoken QB ever about his faith said that. I'm a Warner fan but it reeks of being an attention whore

Warner basically said that Tebow needs to tone down the faith talk. Yep you heard that right, Kurt Warner, the most outspoken QB ever about his faith said that. I'm a Warner fan but it reeks of being an attention whore

lol hilarious. I bet his husband put him up to that one. :D

When I see a "Christian" like Tebow praise Jeeezus after they play like crap, then I'll take them seriously. But Tebow is a home schooled kid who attended a 5th rate University where he was coddled.

Last edited:
When I see a "Christian" like Tebow praise Jeeezus after they play like crap, then I'll take them seriously. But Tebow is a home schooled kid who attended a 5th rate University where he was coddled.

Florida was rated the 58th-best university on US News. Remember, this would also include the Ivy League schools, and school of similar prowess that aren't athletic powers. And it ranks ahead of six Big Ten schools, including Iowa.

And again he disappears.

HA I didn't disappear. I just get tired of dealing with irrational haters like you. Say whatever you want to try to justify your Tebow hate, he'll just keep winning games. Have fun watching him in the playoffs.

HA I didn't disappear. I just get tired of dealing with irrational haters like you. Say whatever you want to try to justify your Tebow hate, he'll just keep winning games. Have fun watching him in the playoffs.

I've said several times that I actually DO like Tebow. I would like to see him become a good player. But he isn't one right now. And I get annoyed by idiots like you and Kaldenberg who think just winning games against sh*tty competition is enough to make him a good quarterback.

I can like a player and still recognize that he isn't very good. The same way that I can recognize T.O. and Randy Moss as two of the greatest WR's to ever play the game, even if I can't stand their personalities.

Seeing a QB who completes less than 50% of his passes and throws for just over 125 yards per game, and calling him a poor quarterback, is hardly irrational hate. That's completely justifiable skepticism.

I've said several times that I actually DO like Tebow. I would like to see him become a good player. But he isn't one right now. And I get annoyed by idiots like you and Kaldenberg who think just winning games against sh*tty competition is enough to make him a good quarterback.

I can like a player and still recognize that he isn't very good. The same way that I can recognize T.O. and Randy Moss as two of the greatest WR's to ever play the game, even if I can't stand their personalities.

Seeing a QB who completes less than 50% of his passes and throws for just over 125 yards per game, and calling him a poor quarterback, is hardly irrational hate. That's completely justifiable skepticism.

Ah yes, when you run out of valid points just resort to personal attacks. I guess haters are gonna hate no matter what.

Florida was rated the 58th-best university on US News. Remember, this would also include the Ivy League schools, and school of similar prowess that aren't athletic powers. And it ranks ahead of six Big Ten schools, including Iowa.

I lived in Floriduh for 17 years, and I was being KIND in calling them a 5th rate University. U of Fl graduates pretty much work for Big 10 grads, and only would hire them if no one else was qualified as they were very poor at critical thinking skills.

I lived in Floriduh for 17 years, and I was being KIND in calling them a 5th rate University. U of Fl graduates pretty much work for Big 10 grads, and only would hire them if no one else was qualified as they were very poor at critical thinking skills.

I go to school at Iowa, and I meet PLENTY of people who have no business being at a major university. We've got plenty of idiots, too.

I go to school at Iowa, and I meet PLENTY of people who have no business being at a major university. We've got plenty of idiots, too.

If you are a student at Iowa, why in the HELL would you defend Florida?????
You've got to learn to be fiercely loyal to your alma mater.

U of F is also a joke in the academic community. Those Useless News and World Distort rankings are a joke, too.

Tebow is a great guy everyone says that he can't play QB in this league. Hmmmmm....seems to me he can the number one goal for every NFL franchise is to win!? Right correct me if i am wrong there. NO ONE i repeat NO ONE works harder than this guy does. That is why i love that he is succeeding he deserves everything he has he has worked hard to get where he is at and continues to work hard i wish the Tebow hate would stop cause this man i jacked out of his mind and i would not want to **** that man off lol

Latest posts