Good or bad... You can pick.

Good I guess....If it can convince the players to stay. It's obviously a problem with the offense so it's not like losing any coaches on the offensive side would be a huge loss. My best guess is that Davis and Kennedy are gone after this year.

Unless its the head coach I doubt it will matter much.

Don't you kinda doubt anyone is selling that. Just for the record during the last melt down. The players in the locker room loved KF. If they have turned on him which I doubt that would be huge

Don't you kinda doubt anyone is selling that. Just for the record during the last melt down. The players in the locker room loved KF. If they have turned on him which I doubt that would be huge

The players are done with Ferentz. I'll be specific this time. Ferentz is being sold as on the way out..

I just txt a former player that is two years out. He says he really doubts that but will check around

I just txt a former player that is two years out. He says he really doubts that but will check around

Ive said before that the players I spoke with last year loved playing for KF. Idk what it is about this group, but the team has been lost.

the exact wording was "a lot of people (players) just think that everything is stupid. Some of the things people don't play for are just stupid, and they're better than the people playing"

thats something as close to it as I can remember, not perfect as it wasn't written but rather oral communication.

I don't belive this. But 23 has been pretty credible. So you have to at least look into it

This came from a current player, but I'll say of everything I've posted here (4 things) this is #4 on "most credible". Dude just seemed like he had a bad attitude in general. He IS a starting player though, so who knows.

No. I'm not sure he knows.

so a current player is being sold that kf is on his way out, but kf doesn't even know he's on his way out? is this player talking to donors or barta?

i'm now incredibly skeptical. not hating on you, this one just doesn't seem so credible

No. I'm not sure he knows.

Are there people with access to the players that can provide information before the coach knows it?

I may very well be ignorant of the inner workings of a college football program, so I'll defer to those in the know.

I will say, this is very, very hard to believe.

Latest posts