Good or bad... You can pick.

I hope something comes of this soon if its true. I really dont want Willies leaving.

EDIT: Just saw the part about ailing father. Good luck to him and and his family.

Last edited:
Yeah, when I saw that he expanded on this.. I thought "well, we won't be seeing him on the field again".

Not sure he cares at this point. (This is just speculation)

I will be absolutely shocked if CJ sees the field at Iowa again barring injury after this comment. Maybe I'll be wrong.

Ferentz's head might just explode when he sees/hears about this video.

homes who was the guy standing behind CJ during the interview ? I wonder if they moniters for that sort of thing ? Jon might know the awnser to that

I don't want to talk about the validity/credibility of this rumor; but I will say this…
A team that is still in the hunt for a division title, controls its own destiny, is one game away from bowl eligibility, has shown flashes, and is typically built the Iowa way is now in the verge of unraveling?

Color me extremely skeptical. Although you would've had me if you said it was GDGD who was on his way out at the end of the year.

I should add Eda that if Maryland didn't beat us last game we were still in the running for a potential BCS playoff bid and USA Today rerankings has us ranked 35 in the country and 2 wins away from being ranked in Top 25. I mean wants not to like right Eda we 5-2.. It's unreal the crap people post.. Amazing Eda! To damn funny!!

Ive said before that the players I spoke with last year loved playing for KF. Idk what it is about this group, but the team has been lost.

the exact wording was "a lot of people (players) just think that everything is stupid. Some of the things people don't play for are just stupid, and they're better than the people playing"

thats something as close to it as I can remember, not perfect as it wasn't written but rather oral communication.

If KF has lost the team we could very well lose out the rest of the year. I'll see how the players respond Saturday. Their play and body language will tell us a lot.

I will be absolutely shocked if CJ sees the field at Iowa again barring injury after this comment. Maybe I'll be wrong.

I'm betting CJ plays this week. If a player does an interview it almost always means he's playing that week. I think KF controls who does interviews.

Last edited:
I just watched the video with CJ. I really did not hear anything sinister at all. He said that lack of reps was one of several reasons why DW is leaving. Not rocket science. He mentioned that DW has some health issues...prostate? I think I heard that...strange? I don't know why KF or any of the coaches would have a problem with what CJ said. He was clearly speaking as a friend and team mate and stated that he did not think it was right for DW to leave with 5 games remaining on the schedule.

Said that his frustration with the offense and playing time were contributor in his leaving. Basically just told the truth which you don't do if you play for Ferentz.

He did not mention frustration with the offense; he referenced frustration with the lack of "reps."

I should add Eda that if Maryland didn't beat us last game we were still in the running for a potential BCS playoff bid and USA Today rerankings has us ranked 35 in the country and 2 wins away from being ranked in Top 25. I mean wants not to like right Eda we 5-2.. It's unreal the crap people post.. Amazing Eda! To damn funny!!

IF... immediately diminishes your point. It didn't happen. We lost.

Secondly, have you looked at the records of the teams we beat? Not to mention the ones we lost to? #clonesownFerentz

You are the biggest joke on this board. You are the Greg Davis of message board posters.

Wow. I realize his posts suck balls but you crossed way over the line. There is no reason you should ever say something so ruthless to another human being.

Latest posts