Go watch the game again..

BlacknGold19

And tell me the refs weren't bad. Every time Iowa had a chance to pull away we got whistled for a foul that could've been a play-on. The score was 57-52 Hawks with 4 minutes left and they fed the ball to the post..guy makes a move and gets contested beautifully by Gabe..he misses but TWEET!!!!! 2 free throws for you Tenessee. I get it, we missed shots down the stretch that could've helped, but the refs were absolutely garbage and wouldn't let us pull away without blowing whistles whenever the opportunity presented itself. Please go watch again and tell me I'm wrong.

I will be starting a thread tomorrow with examples during the game in which were terrible calls. Be prepared to tell me I'm wrong or call me an idiot when I present the facts.

Are you going to do this for the last 7 games as well?????
News Flash: It's not the REFS......get over that lame excuse.

tumblr_lwhtxb5d3F1r6aoq4o1_250.gif

And tell me the refs weren't bad. Every time Iowa had a chance to pull away we got whistled for a foul that could've been a play-on. The score was 57-52 Hawks with 4 minutes left and they fed the ball to the post..guy makes a move and gets contested beautifully by Gabe..he misses but TWEET!!!!! 2 free throws for you Tenessee. I get it, we missed shots down the stretch that could've helped, but the refs were absolutely garbage and wouldn't let us pull away without blowing whistles whenever the opportunity presented itself. Please go watch again and tell me I'm wrong.

I will be starting a thread tomorrow with examples during the game in which were terrible calls. Be prepared to tell me I'm wrong or call me an idiot when I present the facts.

Can't wait to read the thread tomorrow, sounds fascinating!

I get it. I get it. All of you saying that we did this to ourselves the whole last month and a half. But tonight the refs were extremely poor.

I saw ?'able calls tonight. Some where our defenders had their hands straight up. Some that didn't take away an offensive advantage. But, they should have taken care of business early and not it get that far.

From 4:14 of regulation to end of OT, fouls were 10-2. I'll let you guess who got called for 10 and who got called for 2.

No ****, we were down pretty much most of that time. Besides Mike flagrant (which was a horrible call), what was a bad call?

Flagrant on MG was a bad call, no doubt. But lets be honest, finish a game out and get a f'in W. The last 4 mins of regulation and OT were a joke no complaining about refs, the team just showed their lack of cajones that we all knew was there.

Flagrant on MG was a bad call, no doubt. But lets be honest, finish a game out and get a f'in W. The last 4 mins of regulation and OT were a joke no complaining about refs, the team just showed their lack of cajones that we all knew was there.

I thought there was a bunch of bad calls... however MG reached out and grabbed him with both arms.. he panicked. That was on him

That was as bad a one sided and biased a game as any of us will see for a while. At least ten plus bull ****, no way in hell even debatable calls against Iowa. I havent complained about calls since the isu game

This game was close to the 05 outback bowl.

If anyone wants to debate that game on a call by call basis you are a moron.

And yes, I completely agree, Iowa still choked.

This team had no idea how to play the game, let alone play to their strengths. Head coach has allot to do with that.

I wasn't a fan of a couple of the calls against Melsahn. White and McCabe needed his body in there to counter the brute physicality we were matched up with.

That was as bad a one sided and biased a game as any of us will see for a while. At least ten plus bull ****, no way in hell even debatable calls against Iowa. I havent complained about calls since the isu game

This game was close to the 05 outback bowl.

If anyone wants to debate that game on a call by call basis you are a moron.

And yes, I completely agree, Iowa still choked.

This team had no idea how to play the game, let alone play to their strengths. Head coach has allot to do with that.

Jon broke a remote. I threw things farther than I knew could fly. It was bad.

Latest posts