Glover visit off, Iowa has a recruit already.

according to a post on TOS evidently Kakert called Hubbard and was told Hubbard has not committed, it's not him....

oh, the drama!

Hubbard is honoring his brother and will commit on the anniversary of his death. He wouldn't tell Kakert **** and Kakert is a dick for even calling him about it.

I'd be stunned if that were true. STUNNED.

This. I swear I read a few months back that Gesell wasn't that interested in Iowa and was leaning towards Nebby. I fmean I fell hard for Fran after watching his coaching, off-court behavior, etc, but that would have to be some love affair for Gesell to graduate early and commit after one visit ;)

Last edited:
It couldn't.

Highly unlikely but not impossible. My kid is a Junior and only needs to pass Government and Economics to graduate next year. If they thought ahead and took those classes during their study hall this year then could have graduated in 3 years, but would have had to take a full load of classes for 3 years.

Highly unlikely but not impossible. My kid is a Junior and only needs to pass Government and Economics to graduate next year. If they thought ahead and took those classes during their study hall this year then could have graduated in 3 years, but would have had to take a full load of classes for 3 years.

Not impossible to graduate in three years, but for him to randomly do it this late in the game and to commit to Iowa, just no.

I'm not sure how is that possible. Isn't it too late to sign up for new classes? I would assume that you would have to prepare for that much earlier.

I'm not sure how is that possible. Isn't it too late to sign up for new classes? I would assume that you would have to prepare for that much earlier.

It could be possible to take a course or two at a JUCO during the summer. I think.

I'm with the guys who say it is very unlikely but I wonder if they offer the classes he needs during the summer. But he would of needed to take his ACT and everything beforehand. Also it is asking for a lot for him to give up his last year of high school.

would guess Miller is a Dillard guy but not for sure, new pg+oglesby+white(+hubbard_&_olesani??) = good class hope it works out that way, or last two guys someone compariable. NICE!!!!

My bet is it is some dude that we didn't even think about. My hope is Eli but that is a snowballs chance in hell

Latest posts