Gingerbread?

atxhawk

Anybody else here running gingerbread on their Android? I just upgraded to it yesterday on my Inspire 4G and was wondering if anybody had noticed any bugs related to it. I haven't noticed anything since, but I haven't used the mobile app much yet.

I'm running pound cake on my BlackBerry and everything is a-ok. ;)

Anybody else here running gingerbread on their Android? I just upgraded to it yesterday on my Inspire 4G and was wondering if anybody had noticed any bugs related to it. I haven't noticed anything since, but I haven't used the mobile app much yet.
I have been running a gingerbread based custom Rom for months without any issues.

What is gingerbread?

I've got a droid. I use it to browse the web, receive emails, texts and to make/receive calls. I run some apps but mostly VZ Nav and a few misc games that my 5 yr old downloads. Any recommendations?

What is gingerbread?I've got a droid. I use it to browse the web, receive emails, texts and to make/receive calls. I run some apps but mostly VZ Nav and a few misc games that my 5 yr old downloads. Any recommendations?

why pay for VZ nav when Google maps is free?

I'm running Big As$ Turkey Leg 1.5.2 on my 'droid Simply Humongously Wicked Awesome handset by HTC.

Latest posts