Giants' LB coach Jim Herrmann new DC according to Jaleel Johnson

I cannot imagine KF enjoying a recruit that just signed his LOI spilling the beans on who the new DC is. After all the drama this kid has put us through I am liking him less and less.

Re: Giants' LB coach Jim Hermann new DC according to Jaleel Johnson

Yes. Jim Herrrrmann.

And I think Jaleel might want to shut down twitter in 3... 2... 1...

Jaleel didn't post it on twitter. It was reported on twitter by HawkeyeExaminer.

You guys assume he KNOWS who it is. People are speculating all day long on who it is and I doubt JJ has inside info he is letting out. He's guessing like everybody else. Either way, he will get the memo soon but leaking is different than speculating.

Facebook posting. Don't have the actual language but it was along the lines of "There is a strong possibility that Jim Herrmann would b new hawkeyes DC.

I cannot imagine KF enjoying a recruit that just signed his LOI spilling the beans on who the new DC is. After all the drama this kid has put us through I am liking him less and less.

I don't see anyplace that Jaleel Johnson has said anything. Look at his Twitter feed: Twitter

What we have is a random Hawkeye fan posting that Jaleel Johnson said that Hermann is the new DC. No quoting, no interview, no source. Although he does work for Pepsi, so he has that going for him. My guess is that this is one of those situations where this Iowa fan heard from his buddy who is friends with one of Jaleel's friends that he said that he thinks that Hermann might be the coordinator. I'd let this one go.

On another note, it looks like JJ has been getting savaged by MSU fans after he picked Iowa. Stay classy, Sparty.

Edit: now I see that "HawkeyeExaminer" is posting stuff from JJ's Facebook page. This stuff is just creepy and some Hawkeye fans really need to get lives.

You guys assume he KNOWS who it is. People are speculating all day long on who it is and I doubt JJ has inside info he is letting out. He's guessing like everybody else. Either way, he will get the memo soon but leaking is different than speculating.

Doesnt matter he should be smart enough to keep his mouth shut. If he is taking a guess and he happens to be right, then he is basically leaking info.

You dont really get to "guess" when you are close to the program.

From Football Scoop
Sunday February 5, 2012

Iowa: Sources close to the program tell us to expect the next defensive coordinator to come from outside the program.

Miami Dolphins: We hear that Iowa defensive grad assistant Charlie Bullen has been hired by the Dolphins as a defensive coaching assistant.

If this is true, KF will not be happy that Jaleel has tweeted it. Starting his Hawkeye career suspended would not be good.

From Football Scoop
Sunday February 5, 2012

Iowa: Sources close to the program tell us to expect the next defensive coordinator to come from outside the program.

It took them until Feb. 5th to publish the obvious. Great insight.

JJ.jpg

Per this article, he states he hasn't talked to anyone about the position. Which may be true, maybe his agent did, or it may really mean that its nothing but a rumor.

Gazette Article

Man there are alot of creepers around here. Everybody creeping on somebodys' facebook or twitter. Maybe JJ will delete a few of his facebook friends or twitter followers.

Man there are alot of creepers around here. Everybody creeping on somebodys' facebook or twitter. Maybe JJ will delete a few of his facebook friends or twitter followers.

That is every fan base. Go read some of the crap MSU fans have been tweeting back to Jaleel.

Is DJK Jaleel's mentor? Seriously, I would imagine Ferentz makes his opinions on twitter/Facebook pretty clear. Jaleel has used social networking to bring the attention on himself multiple times over the last few weeks. I think it's pathetic that people follow these kids on such sites, but I gotta be honest with you guys.... Jaleel's attention seeking antics are getting a little annoying and he's only been an official commit to the program for one week. Hopefully this isn't a preview of things to come. Sparty could end up being glad we got this kid and not them.

No one's creeping on anyone. He's putting this stuff out there in public. I'm not his follower or his friend and I have easy access to anything he posts. To use a clothing metaphor: we're reading his t-shirts, not looking at his underwear.

Latest posts