Geno Stone Tells HN Why He Chose Hawkeyes

In this corner at a stout 225#, with a wingspan of 83", standing at an astounding height of 6'5", hawkeyebob62....in the other corner coming in at 224.75#, a kid that hales from the outer reaches of Sheboygan, standing at 5'10", and a slightly shorter wingspan of 63", OkstHawk....."now gentlemen, come out swingin, I will call this a fair fight...now, none of this...whack, and none of that...whack, are we clear?" ;)

In this corner at a stout 225#, with a wingspan of 83", standing at an astounding height of 6'5", hawkeyebob62....in the other corner coming in at 224.75#, a kid that hales from the outer reaches of Sheboygan, standing at 5'10", and a slightly shorter wingspan of 63", OkstHawk....."now gentlemen, come out swingin, I will call this a fair fight...now, none of this...whack, and none of that...whack, are we clear?" ;)
You forgot to add that Bob has a tremendous bush, one that makes the Australian outback jealous. Oh, and you totally missed my locale with your truly witty response. I hale from my moms basement...hardy har har. Tools-- who's the pitcher and who's the catcher between you two lovebirds?

Latest posts