Game thread

We don't need JUCO players. Fran's got a great class coming in next year and the majority of the team coming back. Leave the JUCO stuff to Hoiberg.

Yeah, leave it to Hoiberg and the NCAA tourney they are going to play in. WTF???

And then what? After White goes to the NBA and the others are gone? Fran's building the program for the long run. Not one and done.

Play Gabe!!!! Can't wait for next year when the Hawks have a PG with a basketball IQ.

yeah no shiit. Hopefully Woody will be ready to go or Gabe can put on some weight and make huge strides. I think it will be two years from now though. Big men just take longer.

This is painful. Iowa has a decent team but having NO size kills us!

MSU is a good team. I think they win the B1G tourney and have a great run in the tourney.

We get some size and we will be better. When you have BC on Greene or Basabe on a 7 footer it is not gonna be good.

Fran has done a great job making us relevant again in our league. Think where the Lick had this program. I'm surprised he didn't have us shooting underhand from the line.

absolutely gutless effort. Where are our shooters? Where are our rebounders? That's right, we have one shooter, Gatens and nothing inside. We may start Kyle Meyer and Woodbury both next year. We are awful inside. Fran better get another shooter next year too because we might be close to being a bubble team, but we're not close to being a serious team. Hard to watch this effort today.

Mich. State looks good to win the BIG after this. They are resting all their good players. Fran needs to learn a thing or two about defense.

This is painful. Iowa has a decent team but having NO size kills us!

MSU is a good team. I think they win the B1G tourney and have a great run in the tourney.

We get some size and we will be better. When you have BC on Greene or Basabe on a 7 footer it is not gonna be good.

Fran has done a great job making us relevant again in our league. Think where the Lick had this program. I'm surprised he didn't have us shooting underhand from the line.

got to get some size on the interior, and speed on the perimeter.

Not buying into all the "Ogelsby is gonna be a good player" crap. I think he'll become a great shooter but he just isn't athletic enough to become anything else.

I say it's gutless because it looks a lot like lickliter teams did. We get down, and instead of being disciplined, we quit and start doing one on one stuff taking horrible shots. Patience gone, panic set in. I don't care if we get beat, what I hate is team's that quit.

Latest posts