Game thread

I do and yes White puts his hand out and touches the MSU player. No need too, just poor defense on his part.

That wouldn't have been called without his acting job. Doesn't matter though, we can't win we refuse to play defense. Looking forward to next year.

Teddy V is a tool and is being made out to be a total moron by ESPN right now calling him out for his classless BS.

Hopefully Iowa can come back, I want them to upset MSU even after all the douchebaggery last night about Iowa State on this site.

But I don't know if it'll happen.

I have this feeling that we are going to come out in second half and give 'em hell.

They sure as hell better not throw in the towel and give up. This game is not over.

Look for marble and basabe to treat It up

Not happy with our effort so far. Heck if MSU shoot only 50% in the second half we might be able to make it closer...

Everyone is saying our defense is terrible but you can bet ya even Indiana wouldn't be making it look this bad. It is just a matchup killer, their backup C and PF and dominate us in the post. I think White can be alright on defense at 4 but when Basabe or Brommer is defending 5 it is just requiring way too much help defense from one position to another. Woody may have a lot to go to make it to the level of his hype on offense but he'll still be a huge improve over Brommer or Mccabe at 5 on defense. Hopefully Meyer can help on defense at 5 too.

MSU admissions standards>>>>Iowa's admissions standards. And the irony in your post is amazing.

Maybe that is the case for students in general but D'Antonio could make sure Mike Tyson graduates as a biomedical engineer if he could play defensive end well enough! Just sayin.

We didn't play bad on the offensive side. We just haven't defended at all. They missed 9 shots that half and 5 offensive rebounds. There weren't many possessions where Michigan State didn't score.

It would be nice to go on a 9-10 point run to start the half.

and Iowa goes by BT standards so no Way MSU admissission standards are higher now if you the standards that you can show the difference, as i would like to see this greater difference

Latest posts