FYI CJ Beathard again shows he is ready

I agree, it would be nice to see him getting some playing time. When allowed to get some reps, he has represented himself very well. I think he has unfortunately been in situations where he tends to always be behind a big name or high draft pick. At least he is getting paid, and will likely walk away from his professional career fairly healthy. A class act.

I agree, it would be nice to see him getting some playing time. When allowed to get some reps, he has represented himself very well. I think he has unfortunately been in situations where he tends to always be behind a big name or high draft pick. At least he is getting paid, and will likely walk away from his professional career fairly healthy. A class act.

I am sorry, I am a fan of CJ, but he got plenty of chances to prove himself in SF. In the end, he couldn't even beat out Nick Mullens for the backup QB job.

I am sorry, I am a fan of CJ, but he got plenty of chances to prove himself in SF. In the end, he couldn't even beat out Nick Mullens for the backup QB job.
Well... Niner line not so hot or healthy when CJ played. Just did not work out. Circumstances matter. Anyway as Jr. he was Super. Great Hawk Player. Am from beach area where his relatives played. His uncle Pete played at Usc. Talented family.

It would be nice to see him get a real chance. But probably someone will have to have a season-ending injury for that to happen. Such is NFL football.

It would be nice to see him get a real chance. But probably someone will have to have a season-ending injury for that to happen. Such is NFL football.
It's probably better for his long term health to not get that chance. At least if it is anything like his 1st chance where he got pummeled every single week. I'm sure his competitive side would love a chance to see what he can do with a playoff caliber roster tho.

Latest posts