Fusker Spin

So Frost is building in Lincoln and “Rome wasn’t built in a day”, I’d like to remind them the top 20 recruiting classes they’ve been bringing in while Iowa is beating them with mostly 3 star recruits.

When are they going to figure out the problems in Lincoln actually IS the coaches?
It didn't take this long to build Rome.

I also saw a thread on a Nebby board that seems to think Matt Campbell is going to jump ship for Nebby.

I also saw a thread on a Nebby board that seems to think Matt Campbell is going to jump ship for Nebby.
Frost hasn’t recruited a QB that can pass as well as run. His receiver recruits haven’t panned out much, either.

Campbell has had Purdy for the last 3 years. He‘s not really a runner, but is mobile. He’s accurate, and throws a really pretty ball that receivers must just love.

If Campbell had had Martinez and McCaffery the last 3 years he wouldn’t have been as successful, either, at least imo.

Yea, they are not going to get Matt Campbell. It's funny, Nebraska fans put themselves on such a pedestal that they look foolish to anybody outside of Nebraska. Add into that, that they think Nebraska is a destination job and they really look silly anymore. Fun watching them because they are never going to get it. They have turned into the proverbial "little brother".

Matt Campbell is a Ohio native. It wouldn't surprise me to see him coach in the BIG, but he's going to go East to coach a big program. I don't see him going more west.

I mean if a coach feels compelled to bring up clapping from the opposing bench as a distraction for his center that should almost be fireable. I mean what are talking about here? How the hell did he ever coach a game with fans in the stands? If I'm his AD I'd have to sit him down privately and tell him dude you can't go blaming others especially over stuff that's totally BS. I'd be ashamed as hell if our coaches went that route after a game.

If we are going to call a spade a spade they did play us tough. I thought we'd have 250 yards rushing and name the score on em and that didn't come close to happening. But BF did call a predictable game helping them in that department but never the less they did play us fairly well against the run. We didn't break anything big and couldn't consistently march down the field. If Frost wants to say their bad snaps turnovers and penalties hurt them he'd be right about that. But you can't blame our coaches. You can't throw players under the bus. WTF... This is coaching 101 stuff here how's he been able to do this sort of crap and just get a pass?

What's really hilarious is Frost just turned his whole football team into a meme.

For the rest of his time coaching at Nebraska it's going to be the biggest running joke in football. Every time we play those genetic defects, Iowa fans are gonna troll troll troll. Can you imagine the snap clapping that's going to come from behind the visitors bench, which happens to be about 15 feet from Frosty?

We need T-shirt ideas...

FROST HAS THE CLAP

SCOTT SAYS HOLD YOUR APPLAUSE (with a picture of his mad face)

Frost hasn’t recruited a QB that can pass as well as run. His receiver recruits haven’t panned out much, either.

Campbell has had Purdy for the last 3 years. He‘s not really a runner, but is mobile. He’s accurate, and throws a really pretty ball that receivers must just love.

If Campbell had had Martinez and McCaffery the last 3 years he wouldn’t have been as successful, either, at least imo.

Adrian Martinez was 18-20 against Iowa and was under constant pressure. He made plays with his feet all day too. The problem with Martinez at Nebraska is that they have sucked in the offensive line much of his tenure...and their defense has sucked just as bad. I'm sure he's fed up with Frost too...because all Frost talks about is when he was playing and Tom Osborne. Can you imagine listening to that for three years...I'd want out too.

Right now, if you asked me if I would take Martinez over Petras...i'd say yes in a heartbeat. That's not a knock on Petras...but Martinez is much more experienced...and right now...he would give you so many more options in the run game and passing game. Martinez has talent...and my guess is that he's gone at Nebraska after this Covid related season is over.

What's really hilarious is Frost just turned his whole football team into a meme.

For the rest of his time coaching at Nebraska it's going to be the biggest running joke in football. Every time we play those genetic defects, Iowa fans are gonna troll troll troll. Can you imagine the snap clapping that's going to come from behind the visitors bench, which happens to be about 15 feet from Frosty?

We need T-shirt ideas...

FROST HAS THE CLAP

I wonder if they would put a Nebraska 'N" on one of these bad boys? Good shirt idea and send these to the Nebby football team as Xmas presents.

the-clapper-clap-on-clap-off-me-irl-32629622.png

Ya know the thing that chaps my ass is he looked like a fucking hillbilly, stubbled whiskers, during that post game interview. What a tool. If you wanna play like champions, maybe it starts with the HC. Look the part Frost and quit complaining. If you look good, then maybe your team plays better. They play like the appearance of their coach.....sloppy

We need T-shirt ideas...

FROST HAS THE CLAP

Maybe someone can go up and down the opposing team's sideline with one of those "QUIET" placards when Nebraska has the ball. Like the ones you see at the tee box during pro golf tournaments.

Adrian Martinez was 18-20 against Iowa and was under constant pressure. He made plays with his feet all day too. The problem with Martinez at Nebraska is that they have sucked in the offensive line much of his tenure...and their defense has sucked just as bad. I'm sure he's fed up with Frost too...because all Frost talks about is when he was playing and Tom Osborne. Can you imagine listening to that for three years...I'd want out too.

Right now, if you asked me if I would take Martinez over Petras...i'd say yes in a heartbeat. That's not a knock on Petras...but Martinez is much more experienced...and right now...he would give you so many more options in the run game and passing game. Martinez has talent...and my guess is that he's gone at Nebraska after this Covid related season is over.
And he’s just as likely to go out and sh*t the bed next week. If he were all that, they wouldn’t have ever experimented with McCaffery.

Listening to the Guess Who four years post Randy Bachman was like watching Willie Mays play center field about the same time.
Suprisingly, it reached #4 on the Canadian charts and #6 on the USA charts.

It was the last gasp for Burton Cummings, Bill Wallace, and Kurt Winter.

And true...."Sey Hey" heard a lot of "Say, Hey, why don't you retire already?" Chub Feeney did get him on the all-star team his final year.

Latest posts