Fran's got a great gig...

Fran seems to be a guy that lives a lot by his emotions. When his son was diagnosed with cancer the team tanked, and when his son got diagnosed with mono this year the team tanked. Its hard to believe that its the players fault after only loosing one player last year. It doesn't really matter since his job is pretty secure under the athletic director.

If we lose to Penn St. at home this weekend, I will be officially checked out of BB for the rest of the year 8 games in.
That is such a depressing thought. I've been looking forward to this season since last spring. Now here it is and it's a big steaming pile...:(

When are you leaving for Memphis? I mean that place is a shithole, but when life takes a dump on you, that is how you know you are a Clown fan.

I'm not going to Memphis. I was going to go to Nashville if we played there but I've been to New York once and that was enough. Glad to have you back!

I'm not going to Memphis. I was going to go to Nashville if we played there but I've been to New York once and that was enough. Glad to have you back!

Let me guess though, you won't be able to watch the N. Ill game, or post in the game thread? I mean not because you are in Memphis, just a coincidence I'd guess.

Let me guess though, you won't be able to watch the N. Ill game, or post in the game thread? I mean not because you are in Memphis, just a coincidence I'd guess.

I am going to the Northern Illinois game and the Ohio State game with my dad. Checking out the Feller Club for the first time for both games too. Michigan game I will probably be posting on here. Glad to have you back!

I am going to the Northern Illinois game and the Ohio State game with my dad. Checking out the Feller Club for the first time for both games too. Michigan game I will probably be posting on here. Glad to have you back!

Where am I coming back from? You just haven't tried to troll me in awhile, I've always been here.

Where am I coming back from? You just haven't tried to troll me in awhile, I've always been here.

You said if we lost to Penn State you would be officially checked out of basketball for the rest of the year. Now you're starting threads again. I'm glad to have you back!

You said if we lost to Penn State you would be officially checked out of basketball for the rest of the year. Now you're starting threads again. I'm glad to have you back!

Running with this troll now? Giving up the Bohannon trolling, off the too big of a rotation troll?

LMAO!!!

You guys are hilarious.

giphy_2.gif

Fran talked big when he got here but hasn't backed it up! Talk is very cheap! Just say what everyone wants to hear and it'll be ok! I used to get really excited because the Hawks were playing but my goodness just how is anybody supposed to be excited to watch this product.
If they had a true PG we would see a better product because we do have pieces elsewhere.

OK, I'll play.

Depends on how you define a "supporter", but overall, I feel that KF has done a good job here and has always done JUST enough to keep me from becoming completely disenfranchised with him. In my view, the 2000's were excellent but things have grown stale in the 2010's. IMO KF is nearing the end of his head coaching career, and has taken us as far as he can. It's probably about time for some fresh blood. That's where I stand as I write this.

I'm starting to wonder if I'll be saying the same about Fran pretty soon, too.

Honestly, I feel pretty similarly about Fran and KF, with one big difference: Kirk has won a couple conference titles, 4 Top 10 finishes, and won an Orange Bowl. Been a while, though. Fran is yet to come anywhere near those heights, so he's built up less good will with me than KF did in the 2000's. Honestly, Fran hasn't done anything that Mr. Davis didn't do nearly every year, or that even Alford didn't do. A few NIT's and early NCAA exits. Doesn't look likely that his resume will improve this year either, judging by how November went.

That answer your question?
Couldn't have said it better myself. your observations are as plain as the Black & Gold on everyone's shirts. ALAS that we have to deal with Gary Barta.

Latest posts